Patrannache tamed

Hunter
I was not sure if there was any info on this pet being tamed yet but if it helps someone out I just tamed this pet at 6:14am server time on Llane in the gilded fan.

The tracks are easier to see if you set your ground clutter to the lowest setting. I followed the tracks a few times and finally figured out the path. I waited in stealth and kept a flare out in an area i knew it ran across. Worked like a charm !

Good luck to the rest of you hunters out there ! At least non-hunters can't see the tracks. However once you flare him and un-stealth it they can so tame like a mofo !

Also as a side note once you put a hunters mark on it , it stays un-stealthed :-)
And be aware that he does seem to phase, or some of his tracks are underground. Likely, it seems to be phasing, because for awhile, my friend could see him but I could not.
If you see the footprints of the beast...does that mean they are nearby? How soon do they fade?
If you see tracks on the ground, it's very likely that the animal is spawned and following it's path, unless a hunter tamed it within the last 10 minutes. They will fade in about 5-10 minutes.

Also, the tracks are currently backwards for some reason, so instead of following the direction of the footprints are headed in, follow them backwards. Try not to flare on top of the tracks either, but a little bit ahead of them.
This crane is driving me crazy. Sometimes I'll find one, maybe two footprints then they just disappear....

..usually into an area filled with hostiles.
When you're following the tracks: If you begin to see them spawn in front of you, is it a good sign? I see this happen, but using a flare isn't useful for me such a point because it covers only a short area and the CD is far too long.

I lost the trail on Glimmer after about an hour because of phasing. It drove me bat-[censored] crazy.
Just got him at 5am on Alexstrasza if this helps anyone.
N-N-N-N-N-N-N-N-NECRO BREAKER!
And be aware that he does seem to phase, or some of his tracks are underground. Likely, it seems to be phasing, because for awhile, my friend could see him but I could not.

I have not find any answers to this "phasing" thing. Oh please help me someone lol does he or does he not disappear into phase? I haven't done any quests in Valley of Four Wind. I'm going crazy, I found his prints over 10times following flaring, no luck.
A Necro'd Necro is very rare.
The necro is big in this one.