How did you level so quickly? Share secrets

Monk
I'm looking for tips to level faster so I can hopefully keep my raiding spot. For all of you high level monks, what did you do?
Recruit a Friend. Would've had to have done it weeks ago to be where we are now.
ahhhhh, ok. Then I suppose I'm not doing too poorly. Grats on your levels, everyone!
As someone who didn't RAF, my tip(s);

Brewmaster is probably better because you can make really large pulls, depending on mob spacing, try and save your class quests till 70 or so, when the 50% exp buff will really kick in (however, do the level 20 one at least so you have access to the daily to help speed things along.)

However, Windwalker is also fine for soloing, but your pulls might not be as large.
As WW I'm only able to pull off about 6-7 mobs depending on FoF sometimes more...
Mistweaver can can do big pulls too once spnning crane kick kicks in, it takes a little while to get them down, so i just keep kiting to gather more and more and more.
I didn't even think to save the class quests for the bonux xp at that point. Wish I did, but I'll save them from here on out. So you all pretty much prefer questing vs dungeon grind? Maybe each dungeon once for the quests.
09/27/2012 12:54 PMPosted by Bambooya
I didn't even think to save the class quests for the bonux xp at that point. Wish I did, but I'll save them from here on out. So you all pretty much prefer questing vs dungeon grind? Maybe each dungeon once for the quests.

Saving the quests doesn't actually speed things up. It boosts your leveling speed by 50%, which seems like it should do more at higher levels, but since it takes you longer to get there, it actually comes out to no-gain. In the end, all it does is lets you do in one hour what would take you an hour and a half, be it 8 levels at lvl 20, or 75% of a level at 70. Use the quests whenever you like (but make sure to spend the daily at least, to maximize the buff time), it all comes out to the same (except at 85+, where the buff drops to 20%, so definitely make sure to use up those quests before then).