How to use spells after lvl 10?

Pet Battles
Are we supposed to be able to drag n drop spells or something? I have 4 spells and 3 slots, any idea?
In the pet journal, add the pet who's moves you want to change to your team (don't know if just having them selected from the list will work). On their top abilities buttons you should see a little yellow downward pointing triangle. Click on that to select a different move.
at level 10 your first skill will have a second option it can be. same at 15 for the second and 20 for the third (i think).
09/28/2012 08:59 AMPosted by Phaedra
In the pet journal, add the pet who's moves you want to change to your team (don't know if just having them selected from the list will work). On their top abilities buttons you should see a little yellow downward pointing triangle. Click on that to select a different move.

I can't click anything there. I see the arrows you mean but nothing happens when I click.
It is on the lower half, where your three pets are, you click their skills to open the drop down menu, each one only has two options though.
In your battle lineup, click the skill you want to change and change it to the alternate skill.