..Ok Blizz, I'm sorry.

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Highly Rated
I know, I know. I have said some..not so nice things about Pandaria. I've said some not so nice things about the CRZ fail. (Alright I've said a LOT of not so nice things about CRZ.)

While I still wish CRZ would fall off the face of the planet and burn in the fiery pits of unimaginable hell and may its' ashes be scattered and lost forever into the nether I also have this to say:

...This has been THE BEST....launch, since World of Warcraft's release. There is no lag, no latency issues, the respawn times are fast I can find nodes..... the quests are stinking AMAZING. The interaction is beautiful - the pet battles are FUN (And I loathed the thought of them.)

The cinematics and voice acting has made me squeal like a little school girl.

I've only done the first 50 quests or so in the Jade Forest (if that). I had to stop to say..

I'm sorry.

This expansion..is so far....-amazing-.

Again. Sorry for the harsh words....... yes, I do feel like a jack***.

P.S. I forgot to add in something. The first expansion ever WHERE THE SERVERS DIDN'T CRASH!!!!!
*Cindyanne likes this*
Glad you like it, though I remember no problems with cata launch. :p
That's it I am transferring my toons to your server.
This made my nonexistent tail wag.
Even though I blazed through the first level (4 hours isn't bad when you're getting ganked), I really enjoyed the story I did see while I quested. This is a promising expansion thus far. I bet it'll be twice as fun the second time around when I get to stop and smell the honeydew.
09/25/2012 04:34 AMPosted by Comunist
I never understand why the let roleplayers post on forums.

To balance out all the PvP ragers... Ying and Yang.

Probably for the same reason they let you keep your name, and let you post on the forums, too.

And as a non-roleplayer, I really enjoyed the cinematics and voice acting (the VA especially). Even though the in-game cinematics could use some polish, they're far better than simple chat-dialogue.
We're stoked it's finally live and you're enjoying things!

There are some issues our guys are looking into around the clock to get them resolved as quickly as possible, but I'm really happy to see so many online and adventuring. :)
09/25/2012 04:30 AMPosted by Calawate

Video or it didn't happen.

There are some issues our guys are looking into around the clock to get them resolved as quickly as possible, but I'm really happy to see so many online and adventuring. :)

Why aren't YOU online adventuring, mister? Hmmm?

*taps foot expectantly*

I'm Still waiting on my CE to ship from Gamestop. Should be here, soon. I loved the beta, though.
I opted to start a Panda Monk instead of leveling my 85, and everything went really smooth over there as well.

Quick respawns, no latency, no bugged quests. Even with the ridiculous amount of new Pandas, I didn't get hung up on any quest for any longer than would be expected.

That is not a roleplayer.

It is an FBI agent who is giddy over the new content.

You're weird...

But anyways good to see folks are enjoying MoP so far, I'll start playing later today myself.
Be nice if I didn't have to wait 4 hours to login :(. Missing out on all the fun! Have to go to uni tomorrow!

While you're in this thread I kind of have to say some things to you.

.......*hugs*

Thank you so much for fixing the issues the Pandaren zone had in beta. I can actually burn the edict. Light the Brazier. And gather the reeds.

Just.....thank you
09/25/2012 04:46 AMPosted by Akatryah

You're weird...

But anyways good to see folks are enjoying MoP so far, I'll start playing later today myself.

MOON GUARDIAN. He probably means people like me. I think I'm the only Roleplayer in this thread. We need some more Rpers.