Into the Darkness (OOC 2. Sign Ups)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 3 4 5 14 Next
yes Lavi it is supposed to be the second one I just to lazy to space, his laugh is supposed to sound high pitched and maniacle, kinda like Mark Hamill Joker, just more evil sounding than clownish, gotta remember his voice changes a lil bit, when the "other" takes over:P And I doubt you would think something was cute covered in blood and gore>:3

And I would imagine I could touch the elemental, for a few moments, at least long enough to rip at it's fiery eye sockets, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do anything:P
so i havent exactly figured outhow to kill this guy yet as most of us are melee, and bug molten fire boulder things usually beet swords.... Any idea would be apreciated...

P.S. welcome beack lav

P.P.S. why did you have to kill all the casters sam?
Sam didn't kill the casters "Crazy Sam" did, they are different:P

Seriously though I didn't know what you were planning, and you should always take out the casters first, strategically wise, Sam took out what he thought was the biggest threat:P
Well, Azurara is a mage, and they can do ice/water spells, right? So... It's all up to you buddeh! xP.

We could all get buckets and to a fire fighter line!

Orrr... Uhm... Oh I know! Brilliant idea Sammy! Rock slide!

*stares at pokemon stats regarding fire weaknesses* Yeah, earth beats fire.
http://pokemondb.net/type/fire
So, according to this chart, fire is not effective against: fire, water, rock, ground, dragon.
... ... *stares at Althmyst and Azurara* Pokemon never lies >.> It be's up to you two.

But in all seriousness, I think a rock slide to smother the flame, crack the body, and disperse the lava so it cools and hardens into more rock is a pretty good idea. Plus all of our opponents would be locked away eternally in a chamber of hardened lava rock. Well, any of the survivors that still wanna kill us at least.
Now all we need is some explosives ^.^. And Feathertalon to drop said explosive. Or Coron. Or Laviette. Or Althmyst. ... Or anyone else who can fly (I think that's it).
I could have Crazy Sam find a loose boulder that could cause a rock slide, after he watches everyone else struggle for a bit though, cuz Crazy Sam is a jerk like dat>:3
10/01/2012 08:51 PMPosted by Sammuroth
I could have Crazy Sam find a loose boulder that could cause a rock slide, after he watches everyone else struggle for a bit though, cuz Crazy Sam is a jerk like dat>:3

Then Azurara uses cleanse curse and Sam is cured :P
10/01/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Lynara

If it were that easy Sam would have been cured a long time ago:P

I am still putting some finishing touches on my own Rp thread where Sam does get cured, gonna give him his own villain, in the form of his brother whom he thought he killed, and I am trying to think of a way of bringing his sister back into the picture, I am thinking maybe having the brother preserve her body, and learn necromantic magics, and bring her back to life. Of course not as a Death Knight, she would be more like the forsaken, only with all of her skin:P do you think that would work?
10/01/2012 09:25 PMPosted by Sammuroth

If it were that easy Sam would have been cured a long time ago:P

I am still putting some finishing touches on my own Rp thread where Sam does get cured, gonna give him his own villain, in the form of his brother whom he thought he killed, and I am trying to think of a way of bringing his sister back into the picture, I am thinking maybe having the brother preserve her body, and learn necromantic magics, and bring her back to life. Of course not as a Death Knight, she would be more like the forsaken, only with all of her skin:P do you think that would work?

Sounds kinda pushing it on the whole preserving a body for 10k years. And the necromatic magic I personally am going to be doing something with a Sha of Hate possessing Lynara and her two daughters + Azurara have to try and save her.
Well, there are ghosts in World of Warcraft, and it's entirely possible that Sam's brother had his sister's spirit bound to an object.

Also, did anyone here play runescape back in its "glory days", before they took out The Wild and changed a whole bunch of stuff?
Well I am not completely sure how mage RP works, but mages have that timewarp spell I thought maybe, I could have had him put her in some kind of stasis or something, where she was preserved, and time didn't affect her, just trying ot figure it out is why I am asking anyone have any ideas how I could do it. I kind of like Lavi's idea of the brother binding her spirit to something, and finding someone that looks a lot like her then ripping out that person's soul and replacing it with the sister's.

Anyway if anyone has any good ideas, for how I can do that I am all ears:3
Sorry for double post but Jer are we going with the rockslide idea to kill the giant? If so I need to have Crazy Sam get into position:P
Sorry Azurara hasn't learned how to do that yet. (Time warp)
Yes burry the beast!
So Jer would it be marry sue if I see what is about to happen to Azurara and I run to her and pop power word barrier? or just let it happen :P
should I wait to unleash the flood of earth and rock until some more people post, or just go ahead and do it?
let every one get a round of posts then burry it

edit: you could pull her back with a leap of faith, if Lyn accepts
alrighty then I will wait:3
Sooo... how shall the rest of us go about surviving the rock slide? o_O. Assuming Mr. Demon doesn't give us much of a head's up. xD Just move? :P .
Will post later.

Shin is gonna kick !@#

Including Sams, sadly, because she's like that :P
lol Lavi based on what you know about Crazy Sam do you think he will give a heads up:P

Nope he is gonna cause the rock slide jump away and laugh maniacly>:3

However I am to wait for everyone to get a post up first, but after that chaos will ensue:P