Into the Darkness (OOC 2. Sign Ups)

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 6 7 8 14 Next
posted, I tried to word everything the "other" said carefully, so nothing could be misconstrued, let me know if anything in there sounds weird Lia, so I can edit:3
No worries.

Excrosisim inc
Be quick bout that exorscism next post is up
so
Fel green eyes i take it?
of course:3

and of course the exorcism isn't going to remove the "other" think I will just have it go to sleep for awhile:P

edit: obviously with Shinaria's spell no one could answer Lynara's question, so if she is still curious or whatever, she can interrogate Sam later or something.
10/06/2012 08:57 PMPosted by Sammuroth
and of course the exorcism isn't going to remove the "other" think I will just have it go to sleep for awhile:P

Never said it was going to remove him, but i highly doubt it will make him 'go to sleep'.

This is a demon, Sam, light, depending on how it's used, would cause it extream pain. Not saying your G-modding or anything, but I find it unlikely that the demon would just simply shrug off a spell such as that with out a extreme amount of pain.
oh it hurt, alright he was more or less enduring it, he was just bluffing, it cause dhim a lot of pain, when I said "go to sleep" I meant like in a coma type dealy. He prolly won't show up again for quite awhile, and depending on how long the story goes he might not show up again at all the rest of the thread. I was expressing the pain with Sam, if your magic hurt the real Sam, it hurt the demon like triple, I just expressed the pain with Sam, but if you want me to edit I don't mind:3

And on the note of it hurting Sam like I had the demon say they have been in one body so long that, basically you can't hurt one without hurting the other, you know what actually I think I will think about how I can edit it:P

edit: there maybe that is a little better... maybe:3 let me know
It is time for Coris to get mad at shinaria :D

And also... FEAR MAH ARMOR! BWAHAHA! It looks so boss >_>
It is time for Coris to get mad at shinaria :D

And also... FEAR MAH ARMOR! BWAHAHA! It looks so boss >_>

A war you are going to lose.

Or more like, Core is gonna step in and say "Hey, kiss and make up folks, we got bigger problems"
ok so whos going to want to volenteer to find a way into karazhan? Right now there is a massive battle raging below us, Dark riders, zombies, aboms, elemental's fantaic's magic users and the kitchen sink. Were going to have to find ourselves a back entrance, and Jeramayan doesnt want to do it!
10/07/2012 01:17 PMPosted by Jeramayan
ok so whos going to want to volenteer to find a way into karazhan? Right now there is a massive battle raging below us, Dark riders, zombies, aboms, elemental's fantaic's magic users and the kitchen sink. Were going to have to find ourselves a back entrance, and Jeramayan doesnt want to do it!

Core can, he's good at these things, if need be
You know Coron's priestess is a high elf right? Not a blood elf.
10/07/2012 09:05 PMPosted by Lynara
You know Coron's priestess is a high elf right? Not a blood elf.

Really? oops O.o
posted, man a guy loses his mind, and gets yelled at, and he gets all emotional, geez what's this world coming to:P
good posting sam, unfortuantly Jeramayan wasnt there to add his two cents. Need someone to scout a side entrance into karazhan so that we may continue the enjoyment.
AWSOME POST SAM :')

Someone should really go to Coris and calm him down before he starts to either

1) go insane

2) attack shinaria

3) pass out into another flashback >_>
AWSOME POST SAM :')

Someone should really go to Coris and calm him down before he starts to either

1) go insane

2) attack shinaria

3) pass out into another flashback >_>

Pass out and we are leaving you behind. I also wouldn't recommend attacking Lia's characters.
10/08/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Lynara
Pass out and we are leaving you behind.

>_>

10/08/2012 05:30 PMPosted by Lynara
I also wouldn't recommend attacking Lia's characters.

I know but it is quite a possibility that Coris would do this seeing as he is "pissed" off right now :P
Well Sam is no where to be seen right now (considering he is stealthed:P)

edit: oh and btw thnx on saying my post was good:P
Yea

Shiny is a more pissy than she is usually.

Meh, she'll calm down. Also is Coris does plan to attack Shinaria, two things can happen.

1.Shinaria fights back. Hard

2. Core just knocks out the two of them and tells them to cool der stuff.