Hmmm... A queue for WrA

Wyrmrest Accord
I haven't seen that in a very, very long time. Welcome back to WoW, I guess.
Yeah I was surprised to see that myself.

It's like everyone and their mother came back to WOW hahahah
Ayup.

Sittin in the queue.
Place on queue: 46

Estimated Time: 2 minutes

Yep, first time I ever see a queue in WrA. Well, we ARE a high population server. I feel bad for MG, since they are a full population. Their queue must be gigantic.
Yup, sitting there too.

So.

How YOU doin'?
I h8 w8n.
My que time just went from 12 Minutes to 48 Minutes. =/
LOL 15 minutes queue.

Good night. I'll get on tomorrow.
22 minutes queue.

Guess I shouldn't have logged off for dinner after all.
This sucks. ><
Yep, I had 20 minutes in queue.... then my kitten ran accross the keyboard and disconnected me.
I immediately regret logging out.
hurhhgg
After 8pm server time and it shows a queue of 336. Impressive. This almost harkens back to Vanilla launch. Well if you add a 1 before 336.
Neener I got on before you venziface. *runs away before gets swatted*
Reminded me of the beginning of BC, I haven't seen a login queue at all for the last few years, let alone a queue with 700+ people waiting.
I have been with WRA quite a while. I used to be on MG where this was very normal. I hated it.
WRA was not a low pop server before. I never ran out of people to RP with. BGs were fine. Now I can barely find enough to farm and have to queue for things all the time.
I hate this.
PLease Cross realm is NOT a good thing. IMHO.
I have been with WRA quite a while. I used to be on MG where this was very normal. I hated it.
WRA was not a low pop server before. I never ran out of people to RP with. BGs were fine. Now I can barely find enough to farm and have to queue for things all the time.
I hate this.
PLease Cross realm is NOT a good thing. IMHO.

It's the beginning of a new expansion, it's pretty common for queues to happen this early on. Loads of people coming back, loads of people just starting. In addition to the current loyal players.
100+ Queue
Wait time of 20 minutes

I went downstairs, made a sandwich, grabbed a beer, talked with mom, walked the dogs out back.

Came back, 3 minutes left. Use bathroom. In by the time I got back.

Such a blasphemy, this queue and all. I don't know what to do with myself while waiting. I have nothing else to do.
Moments like this is what I have two monitors for. Big queue? I'll just browse the internet and watch some videos on my other monitor until I get through.