<Sententia>... recruitment thread

Wyrmrest Accord
Fine fine...

<Plaid Power>?

<Grandmas Gone Wild>

It could work....

<International House of Magecakes>
10/01/2012 11:22 PMPosted by Luciano
As an aside, how do you change a guild name?

If you are the Gm of the guild, when you go to your Battle.net account you have the option to change the name of your guild as well as transferring. Pretty much like a character.
We haven't really been actively recruiting aside from this thread. We have a pretty nice core group at the moment but of course new folks are always welcome.

Thinking about organizing some social events soon which we will open up to friends of the guild as well.

Perhaps a Halloween costume party? And haunted house tour in Duskwood?
I'm voting Masquerade Ball. I think that would be FANTASTIC. I just don't know where we could have it or where we could fit a lot of people...or how we would do music.

It's a work in progress in my head.
Music could be done via GHI (using Kara music)
or
we could find an internet radio station that is streaming spooky stuff.

Gilneas would be a fun location but it requires flying to attend.
actually... looks like the Embersea Accord's got us all covered for Halloween events:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6678848792
I don't want to give away any secrets but Igoricus is a certain member who is normally a smexy Draenei lady...

and I like Plus-Sized Panda Patrol!! PPP for short.

*wonders if she can sway high council to name change again*

Not to that...

Fine fine. New proposal: <No Silly Names Club>
I think with the new name we should have a new motto. And due to recent events it should be: Willa is a dragun, fear her! Rawr!!!
10/02/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Ichwill
I think with the new name we should have a new motto. And due to recent events it should be: Willa is a dragun, fear her! Rawr!!!

My name is Willia Lightsong and I approve this message.
Still new here but liking the guild muchly so far. I can't remember who threw me the Twinkie the other night - was it you, Rufia? - but it was delicious. Do we often get Twinkies?
It was not me, actually. You can thank Soranno for that. His new obsession with the invincible pastry snack has seemed to have resulted in pure Twinkie mayhem.
Ah yes The twinkie... Why and what society the evil sorcerer who created a food that could survive any Apocalypse for I will never know.
I blame Gwen.
rofl me? You all know ... I BAKE FROM SCRATCH!

*hands out delicious cookies and scones*
Heres a hint.

It involves plaid.

Plaid? I LOVE plaid!
rofl me? You all know ... I BAKE FROM SCRATCH!

*hands out delicious cookies and scones*

So you keep telling us....BUT HOW DO WE KNOW FOR SURE, HUH?
I smell BBQ. No, really. I do.