How to get to Kun'lai summit

General Discussion
could someone please help me.
In the top right corner of Valley of the Four Winds is a small path that leads up a long flight of stairs. You'll see the small dots indicating the path on the VotFW map. Continue all the way to the top and you'll find a Pandaren next to a small canoe. Hop in the canoe and it will take you to Kun-Lai Summit. Google is your friend and mine haha!
Yep, like she said. The area where you'll get the quest to get there is in The Grassy Cline - it's in between Thunderfoot Hills and The Pools of Purity. Hug the mountains and you should see the steps (a loooong walk).
3 female players? how!
You'll want to go north up into the small passageway through the Veiled Stair. It has a few little areas there you might find worth noting down. You can also read the insight on this zone with designer Dave Kosak here if you want to know more about it. - http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7206796
Path of a hundread stairs. And then a 2 mile walk up hill, the rest of the way. I guess, they got tired up building steps and said screw it. They can walk on dirt the rest of the way. HAHAHA
What they said about the canoe is true, though you MAY need to get a quest from the Grummle found in Halfhill in order to initiate it. Grummles are tiny pygmy folk with large backpacks. He should be standing around Chin Stormstout in the center of Halfhill if you can't find him.

EDIT: Ah, Neth beat me to it. BTW, Neth if you're still hanging around, is the Grummle quest necessary, or simply a bread-crumb quest to get you to the boat?
09/26/2012 04:57 PMPosted by Ävä
Hug the mountains

/tar mountains
/hug

It won't hug back. (ToT)
10/01/2012 09:31 AMPosted by Bullderp
What they said about the canoe is true, though you MAY need to get a quest from the Grummle found in Halfhill in order to initiate it. Grummles are tiny pygmy folk with large backpacks. He should be standing around Chin Stormstout in the center of Halfhill if you can't find him.

For what it's worth, that quest didn't become active for me until I hit 87 and/or finished about 2/3 of the Valley of the four winds quests which all happened at about the same time.
I couldn't get the canoe to work for the life of me. Not that it's an issue. Just run along the left side of the stream through the cave and you won't aggro a thing.
It's things like this that make this expansion so magical for me. The new zones seem designed to explore on foot and to find secret paths while you're wondering what epic sight awaits you next just as you crest that big hill on the horizon. This is the WOW that charmed me before TBC.
I'm absolutely loving the game without flying mounts so far.
I receive this question about a 100x a day, simple solution, do you !@#$ing quests and you wont have to ask these questions.
No need to be an !%#!@**!@**...
Its not in the top right corner, it is above the flight path at the grassy cline. Look at the map and you will see a little opening in the hills.
Same way you get to Sesame Street.