Cooking Bag

Professions
Considering Cooking is now a major profession in WoW, you should introduce a Cooking Bag. Call it a Portable fridge or something neat like that. Alot of bag space is being taken up by all these new cooking mats and NO bank near the cooking trainers in Halfhill. Please Blizzard!
I don't have either the bag or bank space for all these cooking mats. This is a bit ridiculous. Its time for a separate something for this stuff. Maybe a separate "Pantry" like the old keychain.

Seriously, what were they thinking?
I would love a cooking box. Sheesh, I normally have 90+ spaces free on my rogue. Throughout this expansion so far between quest rewards and cooking supplies I am under 10 spaces. With AoE looting that means my bags are full.
09/27/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Gigginox
Considering Cooking is now a major profession in WoW, you should introduce a Cooking Bag. Call it a Portable fridge or something neat like that. Alot of bag space is being taken up by all these new cooking mats and NO bank near the cooking trainers in Halfhill. Please Blizzard!

Couldn't agree more
What about those things that convert 20 of an ingredient into a grocery bundle? Do the grocery bundles stack? (If not, what's the point?)
I like to suggest altering the tackle box for cooking and fishing.

I don't think anyone uses that anyway.

I like this idea, as the items do mesh together well.
09/28/2012 09:48 AMPosted by Kashir
What about those things that convert 20 of an ingredient into a grocery bundle? Do the grocery bundles stack? (If not, what's the point?)

Grocery Bundles are quest turnins for 1 token. 1 Token can be used to buy any of the various items. But the conversion rate is pretty bad. For example, 100 leeks will buy you 25 leeks.

I use it, it is a regular container on my main :) I'd love to get all the other meats besides fish in them, not to mention the cooking herbs. Anything with cooking tag on it actually.
09/28/2012 10:08 AMPosted by Relanex

Grocery Bundles are quest turnins for 1 token. 1 Token can be used to buy any of the various items. But the conversion rate is pretty bad. For example, 100 leeks will buy you 25 leeks.

So it is more or less a way to get a small benefit from excess mats over time? Those mats does need some sort of storage until the stack is big enough for the exchange.

I use it, it is a regular container on my main :) I'd love to get all the other meats besides fish in them, not to mention the cooking herbs. Anything with cooking tag on it actually.

My druid always uses it as a regular container. I do stop and fish when I'm out.

I'd love to see some type of bag to hold the items. Even though I use my Traveler's Tundra mammoth a lot to sell junk when I'm out questing, I run out of space quickly.

This I think would be ideal. It saves Blizz creating a new type of bag, lets you keep all ingredients together, fish, meat and veggies and though I have no clue about coding really, seems like it would be a fairly simple change? I'm guessing certain items are flagged as able to go in the tackle box, if they added that to all the cooking ingredients or just the MOP ones (I can't see any big demand to hold large quantities of old world mats) then we'd be happy with our 36 slot cooking/fishing bags for holding all the huge quantities of foods we now need.

Another option which seems straightforward to my non-coder brain would be increasing the stack sizes. BOTH would make me fall down and worship Blizzard in gratitude!

Seriously, for ONE feast we need 100 veggies, 2 stacks of different meats and soy sauce.
Considering the addition of specialized cooking and the farming system, the amount of cooking related items one has to juggle if they have even a minor interest in it has become a bit unruly without a dedicated bag for it.

I mean, look at the short list:

Stacks of fish, usually more than 1 type so thats multiple bag slots used.
Stacks of meat, also usually more than 1 type.
Plants, same... more than 1 slot used.
Misc other items, usually vendor bought things like refreshing water.
Farming seeds, yeah... more than 1 slot again.
Bundle baskets (or whatever those are called that store 20/100).
Shovel (farming tool)
Water bucket (farming tool)
Bug Sprayer (farming tool)

Not a complete list, but just that there is more to juggle than several other profs, that have dedicated bags, have to deal with.
BUMPITY BUMPITY BUMP BUMP!!! just what i came here to post!
You're doing it wrong. I'm levelling up my reputation with Nat and the Anglers so I'm fishing like mad. All those Golden Carp I turn into tokens and buy more valuable mats with them. Look into it deeper! There's gold in them thar bags!

Also, people, you can delete the watering can, bug sprayer etc. When you need a new one, either check next to the steps Farmer Yoon is standing by or talk to him about the problem (parched veggies need water, etc).
Yes bump I need this too, the amount of cooking items randomly piling up in my bags is getting ridiculous. Also regarding the "grocery bags" I hoped they could be used for storage too but after using one yesterday there's no way that I can see to get the food back out, all you can do with them is turn them in for a token.
I like to be able to put a 'store room' on my farm to hold all my cooking mats. If I want to make up some feasts I can go to my farm (which I do daily anyway). I like the idea of the tackle box being made to hold all cooking mats but I'm not sure I could sacrifice a bag slot for it. Mine lives in my bank.

Give me a farm store room where I can put tackle boxes (a second bank bascally, just for tackle boxes 'cooler bags', an I'm happy!
Playing on the pantry idea, why not just create a portable refrigerator...a void storage system available on a 1 hour cooldown.
Maybe a nice portable fridge? You could have Baba Yaga sit in there and grab things and hand you things to and from her portable little storage house.