Please give monks non-90 PvP gear.

Monk
Prev 1 4 5 6 11 Next
Bump for my right to get the Brutal gear like every other class at 70, including DKs who had a set released post BC.... obviously
Move along, nothing to see here. BC was so like 6 yrs ago. Deal with it or level up.
11/11/2012 03:06 PMPosted by Mokei
That's what pisses me off about bliz's antics.

I agree. In order to get cata level 85 pvp gear, you need to buy mop. unless you settle for the 358 gear in Dal
I disagree, 70s PvP was main and current content 4 years ago. 90s PvP is current content now. Fix what problems there are for CURRENT CONTENT players before trying to balance PREVIOUS OUTDATED content.

You don't NEED 70s PvP gear as a monk, there are many work arounds, but you're all so lazy you just want your gear handed to you at a cheap price. Go buy the offset PvP Pieces, go get offset T6 gear, (you know, the gear with 3 sockets in every god damn piece) and gem them with Wotlk gems. There's your solution to your problem. It works, it's good, it's already in the game. If you don't want to make the effort to obtain it, LEVEL.

Before you go on about it being your $15 a month.... You're a minority, the majority of players, or even PvPers are level 90. Our $15 means the same, if not more to Blizzard.

Posting on my main because I'm not afraid of your pathetic, general "IT'S NOT FAIR OR FUN FOR ME" responses.
my monk is on the bench til they make a brutal set. farming swp and bt is too much of a pain in the !@#.
11/12/2012 07:46 PMPosted by Carebear
I disagree, 70s PvP was main and current content 4 years ago. 90s PvP is current content now. Fix what problems there are for CURRENT CONTENT players before trying to balance PREVIOUS OUTDATED content.

maybe if you played @ 70-74 your rating would be better then 1500. fix that first then come back and qq again pls!

maybe if you played @ 70-74 your rating would be better then 1500. fix that first then come back and qq again pls!

1. My rating is better than 1500
2. Seeing as it's fixed, I'm back
3. You're not even rated at all, so my opinion is already better than yours. Judging by your logic.
4. I rarely play this character to pvp and casually arena for my cap every week.
5. You're QQing about not being able to be viable in 70-74 bracket, when clearly, from your other post, you make no attempt to fix your own issue.
It's a great idea, let's see it happen sooner then later!
I can get behind this.
Chyah, If dks got brutal monks should too.
Supporting.
11/18/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Atwon
If dks got brutal monks should too.
I support Monks getting Brutal gear. Not just because DK's got it but because they are at a total gear disadvantage then everyone else and have to work 20x harder then everyone to get some decent gear. But honesty i don't care cause i can get good gear without it :P
/support
70 twinking is dead.. get out of the stone age. Majority of the old good 70 players leveled out into the 80-84 bracket. Level to 80 and take advantage of all those new sexy 409 ilevel MoP BoEs for level 80.

I doubt Monks will ever see Brutal, the bracket just isn't popular enough anymore for the effort. Wrathful and Cata will prolly be the only two revisited sets, if Blizz does any at all.
70 twinking is dead.. get out of the stone age. Majority of the old good 70 players leveled out into the 80-84 bracket. Level to 80 and take advantage of all those new sexy 409 ilevel MoP BoEs for level 80.

I doubt Monks will ever see Brutal, the bracket just isn't popular enough anymore for the effort. Wrathful and Cata will prolly be the only two revisited sets, if Blizz does any at all.

considering 2s ques at 70 seem to be typically faster then 90 2s or 3s ques atm, i would have to say that im pretty sure 70 twinking is not dead.

also: my vote towards monks getting brutal, ALONG WITH FIXING SWP TRASH GOGGLE PATTERNS FOR MONKS TOO!!!
MonksR2brootal4me already... but a brutal set for them would be cool...
Brootal Gladiator's sweet kicks and misty lazerz leather boots
Why hasn't this happened yet.

Inb4 Negative Nancy's and Debbie Downers give serious answers. Its a rhetorical question. In fact its so rhetorical it doesn't even have a question mark at the end.