I think I missed The Tian Monastery...

General Discussion
ok so I have been playing the new content, working towards the Upjade Complete achievement, when all of the sudden, the quest lines sent me to The Valley of the Four Winds. Its like it skipped the Tian Monastery and the Gan-shi Ruins. Any help?
There's a quest to get to the monastery and the one with the ruins in jade forest you find a dead sprite near that jade mine you had to go to
cant seem to find it. any chance you have coordinates?
09/27/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Djofullin
cant seem to find it. any chance you have coordinates?

Just check your map there should be a little FP marker. Just go walk there to find the monastery if you didnt see the Monastery bread crumb quest in Dawns Blossom.

Go to the jade mine by that big prophecy thing Cho talks about. Stand at the entrance. Then go Right. Then left. The left part should be North on the map. It's just a dead sprite with a ! over its head
There is/was a bug with the achievement where you have to log in and log out to get credit. Just in case it doesn't ding when you finish that hub.
Found it, thanks a lot!
Thank you!! Yes just a simple bug! Worked for me, logged out then back in and it was counted!Thank you so much!!
Yep it's still bugged thanks for the info! Was about to create a thread asking about this when I found this one...question already answered =D thanks
How do you guys remember any of these names?

I can name all the Alliance cities and thats about it everything else ugh..?
09/27/2012 09:29 PMPosted by Fluffshp
There is/was a bug with the achievement where you have to log in and log out to get credit. Just in case it doesn't ding when you finish that hub.

I personally had to hearth back to Stormwind to make the Tian Monastery part of the achievement appear. I reported it and a GM did confirm that it was a bug.