Destro and Afflic Stat Priorities

Warlock
Anyone know the exact stat priorities, for destro and afflic?
For Affliction it's like this:

Int > SP > Mastery=Haste > Hit > Crit

Destro:

Int > SP > Hit > Mastery = Crit > Haste

It's a bit different in questing gear, but once you get full 5 man heroic gear and some rep gear this is what you'll want.
For Affliction it's like this:

Int > SP > Mastery=Haste > Hit > Crit

So far, Mastery is showing to be a LOT more valuable than Haste (haste is actually behind hit). Considering it affects roughly 75% of our damage (all 3 DoTs plus their cloned ticks from MG and DS) and scales at a truly retarded rate (1% damage per 193.5 rating), this is hardly surprising.

Honestly, I suspect we'll see a slight nerf to Aff's Mastery scaling soon.
acutaly, for destro its more like Int>SP>crit=haste> mastery; crit and haste have a weird synergy going on, haste increases the rate at which you spend reascources, and crit increases the rate at which you gain reascources, the value of crit and haste goes up and down based on the amount of the other you have in comparison to the amount of that reascource you have. keep the crit and haste lvls around equal, but if you are just looking for what to stack if you are focusing on only one stat, choose between crit and mastery, too much haste just creates wasted reascources, but at the same time it is necessary because it increases dos by a good amount.
09/28/2012 02:55 PMPosted by Gloomwalker
acutaly, for destro its more like Int>SP>crit=haste> mastery; crit and haste have a weird synergy going on, haste increases the rate at which you spend reascources, and crit increases the rate at which you gain reascources, the value of crit and haste goes up and down based on the amount of the other you have in comparison to the amount of that reascource you have. keep the crit and haste lvls around equal, but if you are just looking for what to stack if you are focusing on only one stat, choose between crit and mastery, too much haste just creates wasted reascources, but at the same time it is necessary because it increases dos by a good amount.

I believe you are entirely incorrect.

According to this simulation:
http://simulationcraft.org/505/Warlock.html
(Although it might be slightly outdated)

The DPS per stat makes your priority:
Int > SP > Hit > Crit > Mastery > Haste

Haste does not increase the rate at which you consume resources. For mana, because our mana regen scales directly with haste, haste effectively is nil as far as mana efficiency goes. On the Embers side, haste increases both the rate at which we generate and the rate at which we consume Embers (per period time), just as it does with haste. It's effectively nil for both.

Crit increases the rate at which we gain Embers (and therefore the percentage of our damage that comes from Chaos Bolt and Shadowburn). Mastery increases the damage done by our Ember-consuming abilities. If any of the stats have a synergy, it's those two.
the stat priority there was from my experiences in 5.04, i was not enzactly talking about stat priority, as much as the fact that haste and crit go up and down in value based off of the amount of the other you have. mastery is independent of that flip flopping, so it is near the middle of the pack, ts just that the other two change positions based off of the amount of the other you have
Could anyone explain why hit is simming so low now do we not need to be hit capped for raids anymore?

here is some new simcraft numbers for mostly blue heroic gear

int 3.91
sp 2.52
mastery 1.31
haste 1.28
hit 1.20
crit 0.83
I have played affy since vanilla and since haste I'm so used to stacking this and it's mastery which just feels weird to me. But my question is, is there a cap to mastery? I have been looking around but can't find anything.

I think the stat weight on hit is lower bc once you hit anymore is usele
I have played affy since vanilla and since haste I'm so used to stacking this and it's mastery which just feels weird to me. But my question is, is there a cap to mastery? I have been looking around but can't find anything.

There's no cap, other than the amount physically possible to acquire in game.
hit will always be your #1 stat till you are capped (15%) after that it's whatever your spec is. If you can't hit a boss it doesn't matter how much spell power or crit you have.
For now: Destro is Haste-Crit-Then Mastery
Could I get a link to where these numbers are coming from or some information on how to calculate this myself? I'm wondering about stat priorities for demo.
download simcraft > go to import and import your toon from the armory > go to options and set: iterations: 10000, fight style: helterskelter, switch to the scaling tab and checkmark every stat you want to analyse > click simulate in the bottom right corner
09/30/2012 07:37 AMPosted by Glennbeck
download simcraft > go to import and import your toon from the armory > go to options and set: iterations: 10000, fight style: helterskelter, switch to the scaling tab and checkmark every stat you want to analyse > click simulate in the bottom right corner

Thanks! I appreciate the info.
Can we talk about stat priorities for destruction Warlocks in PVP? At what point does hit max out as of MOP? Also, I believe INT would remain at the top, but what's next? Crit, Haste, or Mastery? I recall reading somewhere that at 10% increased casting rate from Haste, your Immolate will generate an additional tick. That seems to require a very large haste number. Is this worth shooting for over Crit, Spell Power or Mastery?