Mind Sear

Priest
Post Limit:
Welcome back to the start of Cata >_> even with the 30% buff, Mind Sear is still doing terribly. Running heroics, our prot war, sv hunter, demo warlock are pulling 65k+ dps and Mind Sear + Halo is netting me 35k :(
Blame Zerizzi.
whats this halo your talking about?
Yeah, we are far behind every other class in aoe'ing large packs of mobs that die quickly, Mind Sear is just terrible

I see warriors and locks bursting to 100k+ and every other class easily doing 60k+

I used to look forward to searing big packs but now i might as well be afk
I'm averaging 10% of the damage on large aoe packs. "Maybe you should just heal on big aoe packs", "Try using Holy Nova glyph", and "You should farm Ghost Mushrooms on your alt while we do trash for invis pots" have been said to me so far. lol
There should be an offensive spell that acts like PoM, perhaps triggering the jumps when a mob takes damage.
I've almost had it with our !@#$ aoe.
09/27/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Mawr
There should be an offensive spell that acts like PoM, perhaps triggering the jumps when a mob takes damage.

Like Cascade? ;)

Thankfully though, I'm keeping pace single target and cleave fights. Aoe leaves much to be desired though. I've actually had better results (even on ~8 mobs) spamming VT/Pain and using DI/FDCL procs- although it still pales into comparison to other classes aoe.
09/27/2012 01:33 AMPosted by Nephelee

Like Cascade? ;)

Thankfully though, I'm keeping pace single target and cleave fights. Aoe leaves much to be desired though. I've actually had better results (even on ~8 mobs) spamming VT/Pain and using DI/FDCL procs- although it still pales into comparison to other classes aoe.

Haha, I'm so overwhelmed with all the good stuff MoP has to offer. I havent realized the most of it yet. I did zero research before hand.

Plus, the same day I bought the expansion, I also got a Razer Nostromo and Logitech g600. My mind is like the liver of an alcoholic who just got divorced but has a free bar tab all night long and lives across from the bar.