Will Rogadins scale to fast in raid content?

Monk
Calling them Rogadins because their energy based with holy power. With that aside, one of the first abilities you get is a self buff that can stack up to three times causing to have a total of 30% armor reduction on whatever target your hitting. I foresee issues because it's a self buff, which means if you have another class that can debuff the target further your at least going to run with a 54% armor reduction on your target.

So all in all, my question would be, do you think they will scale to fast causing them to nerf them later?

(Won't let me post on my monk)
seems like pretty much every ARpen buff anymore only affects its caster.

so you can't stack arpen or arms warriors would be mandatory in every raid.
Monk is a much better name. Why Rogadin and not Palogue? Mmmmm... Palogue. Sounds like cheese.
09/28/2012 07:55 AMPosted by Momentous
Sounds like cheese.

stop.

Getting hungry.
Calling them Rogadins because their energy based with holy power. With that aside, one of the first abilities you get is a self buff that can stack up to three times causing to have a total of 30% armor reduction on whatever target your hitting. I foresee issues because it's a self buff, which means if you have another class that can debuff the target further your at least going to run with a 54% armor reduction on your target.

So all in all, my question would be, do you think they will scale to fast causing them to nerf them later?

(Won't let me post on my monk)

They're balanced around having the Buff so even if there's another ArP on the target it wouldn;t make a difference.
09/27/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Reiraku
Calling them Rogadins because their energy based with holy power.

I am sorry but with a paladin having been my main, the "adin" stays with paladins...

monk is shorter and simpler.