Does Enlightenment Stack?

Monk
Does the Monk daily quest reward Enlightenment stack with other XP bonuses from heirlooms? I've got a full load of heirlooms and if it does that gives me (including guild bonus) a +95% xp bonus for an hour each day!
Yes, it stacks. Also, do your quest then a daily, so you get 2 hours of it each day, don't continually do quests each day. And I recommend using this during the cata leveling not lower levels. it is also only 20% in the MoP zones.
You can complete one of the yellow quest and the daily quest to get 2 hours of the buff. your you can complete two of the yellow quests and get 2 hours of the buff. it still stays a 50% bonus. [confirmed. I have done this.] However you do not want to do a 3rd xp quest. As it will just be waste.[i have not confirmed. I read it online from people in the beta and have thus decided to follow this. I don't wanna waste a buff.]
Yes.
Fun trick:

Complete the first quest giving you a 60 min boost. Go and quest or LFG or whatever til you have 5-10 minutes left on the buff. Then do the daily to refresh the buff duration. This way, you get about three hours of it, rather than two :).
Fun trick:

Complete the first quest giving you a 60 min boost. Go and quest or LFG or whatever til you have 5-10 minutes left on the buff. Then do the daily to refresh the buff duration. This way, you get about three hours of it, rather than two :).

whoaaaaa you just blew my mind! Thanks!
If you ding to a round number or dailies reset, it's also a good idea to complete a bunch of quests in whatever zone you're in, get the buff, and then turn them all in. I did this at every 10 level mark, saving up 10-15 completed quests to turn in all at once. It really makes a difference.
This no longer works. If u have 5 min left when you do the quest, it will say 2hr, but after that 5 min expires it drops back down to 1 hr.

edit: my daily was about to reset on a diff monk, so i figured id do the quest, although i had 2hr left. it went to 3hr:)
12/12/2012 04:54 PMPosted by Obesepanda
This no longer works. If u have 5 min left when you do the quest, it will say 2hr, but after that 5 min expires it drops back down to 1 hr.

That's how most buffs work. It'll show two minutes if you have 1 minute and 5 seconds, for example.

Also! The buff doesn't (or didn't for me) seem to run out while actually in a dungeon. So rather than shotgun your turn ins, if you're a tank-loving dungeon diver you're better off saving the turn ins one at a time. That way when one hour runs out while in a dungeon, you still have the buff until you leave. So you get extra time on each hour of bonus.

Can't guarantee the stability of such a method as a DPS or healer though, the queue may be long enough to prevent actively trying to do it.
they fixed the bug that was causing it to stay up at 0sec... supposedly. Since 5.1 I haven't had permanent buff :/ tho I'm 90 now so oh well :p