Death Knight diseases not applying correctly

Bug Report
1 2 3 5 Next
Within the past twelve hours or so, I've noticed an odd bug - Howling Blast and Unholy Blight aren't applying diseases to targets properly. Howling Blast applies Frost Fever to my target, and damages any nearby targets, but those secondary targets do not get Frost Fevered.

Unholy Blight simply isn't working at all.

Fortunately Outbreak and Pestilence do work, or my AOE situation would be truly dire!

Is anyone else having this problem?
Yes. Same issue in my tanking AND my hit-capped DPS spec. UB only applies to one target out of a group, and doesn't refresh any diseases.
I noticed this just now. Please fix :(
Same, makes aoe suck, but tanks not debuffing their mobs doing normal rotation is really bad news.
Please fix this ASAP as it is going to affect alot of things
Yeah, I have the same issues. Howling Blast only applies Frost Fever to the primary target, Unholy Blight only applies diseases to my target at the time of casting (it's basically a 2nd Outbreak now) and Soul Reaper only gives 50% haste for 4 seconds instead of the 10 it says on the tooltip.
Anyone else noticing Runic Empowerment proccing ALOT less often to?
09/29/2012 11:19 AMPosted by Liakalol

Yeah I've noticed it rarely happening and I've had a lot of trouble maintaining a stable rotation about halfway through fights.
09/29/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Darsithis

Yeah I've noticed it rarely happening and I've had a lot of trouble maintaining a stable rotation about halfway through fights.

I've noticed these things as well and the gaps in rotation halfway into a fight are frustrating as hell!
Have not noticed a practical difference in RE. Would need a larger sample size to confirm/deny.

This UB/HB bug is gamebreaking though.
Confirming UB/HB bug... I'm sure it just happened last night, too...
Rime Procs are lower as well as Runic Empowerment procs. Also did Howling Blast Rimes stop giving RP after 5.04? It used to generate 10 RP when you used it. Now it doesn't.
Assuming you mean Rime, it stopped giving RP at 5.0.4, yes.
Howling Blast still gives 12 RP.
along with posting in here please make tickets to get this fixed sooner than later
1. Howling blast not proccing ice fever on units other than your target
2. Unholy blight sometimes not applying diseases, sometimes working
3. Chillblains chain of ice not 3 second rooting
Confirmed.

Howling blast not ice fevering anything but main target
Chillblains root is not working straight up at all
Soul Reaper still bugged
Bump for a fix, can we buy the mage card and see a faster fix? How much is it?
Very very annoying
Same here. Howling Blast doesn't apply Frost Fever to secondary targets.

Unholy Blight doesn't apply diseases at all.