Death Knight diseases not applying correctly

Bug Report
Hey please fix this please I want to play my DK properly before my raid on Tuesday.

Thanks
is this an intentional nerf?

09/30/2012 12:40 AMPosted by Arümat
YES, ALL THIS! I just noticed in stormstout brewery when nothing was glowing blue with chillblains. Then I'm tabbing everything as I'm howling blasting wondering wtf? Lol. REALLY hope this gets fixed and fast.

arumat you're bad
09/30/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Mistaf
arumat you're bad

Mad cause I'm hot and you're not? Yeah, I get that a lot.
I've also noticed that Outbreak sometimes will not apply diseases either.
yeah this is a very annoying bug its very unreliable now, its making pulling in heroics a real pain for threat not to mention applying the 10% damage done debuff means im taking alot more un needed damage. this could literally set dks way back in tanking priority... BLIZZARD PLEASE FIX!
Try using the Roiling Blood talent and Outbreak. They still work fine for heroics
rolling blood and outbreak is terrible for speed pulling not to mention survivability... what your saying is still using a blood rune as well as what about the next pull when outbreak is on cd and you have to use a frost, unholy and blood rune just to get diseases out plus the 3 gcds used could have been BB getting threat or a DS to build a shield
09/30/2012 09:29 AMPosted by Crixxuss
rolling blood and outbreak is terrible for speed pulling not to mention survivability... what your saying is still using a blood rune as well as what about the next pull when outbreak is on cd and you have to use a frost, unholy and blood rune just to get diseases out plus the 3 gcds used could have been BB getting threat or a DS to build a shield

So uh, what'cha talking about that surely isn't relevant to this thread?
09/30/2012 07:40 AMPosted by Oosaarn
I've also noticed that Outbreak sometimes will not apply diseases either.

That's just due to missing from expertise/hit cap issues. That happens.
Getting close to 48 hours with this bug. No acknowledgement.
Two days and still not a word from Blizzard, do they even care about this bug?

My guess is they are too busy rolling in all the cash we threw at them.
Confirmed ae disease spreading skills like HB and UB are not working.
09/30/2012 09:52 AMPosted by Darsithis
That's just due to missing from expertise/hit cap issues. That happens.

Um, no you're wrong. I'm hit/expertise capped for heroics, and my outbreak will sometimes just not apply Blood Plague.
09/30/2012 11:59 AMPosted by Arümat
Um, no you're wrong. I'm hit/expertise capped for heroics, and my outbreak will sometimes just not apply Blood Plague.

I have yet to see that happen, even once. The only time my Outbreak has ever failed to hit was on my tanking spec with 0% hit and maybe 1% expertise.

At any rate, we're getting off topic. As far as I've seen and everyone else I've talked to, the issue is that diseases aren't being spread through Unholy Blight or Howling Blast.
So I thought I was going crazy but I have encountered these bugs with diseases not being applied.

What makes this even better is that there is nothing in the hot fix / maintenance notes about it
Annoying bug, but it really only hurts frost a little. Pestilence still works. I hope for a quick fix, but honestly, it probably isn't that high up on their fix list.
still not fixed :( not even a blue response to it yet
Anyone else notice the Soul Reaper buff not lasting 10 seconds like it says? Since im having RE proc issues, I use soul reaper a lot right before my enemy dies so I can get 10 seconds of increased haste. But its only lasting for 5 seconds. Is this intentional? and I just missed the memo? or what?