BM Hunters Thread of Bashing and Nerfing

Battlegrounds
Arenas are a joke almost no point at all in doing 2v2 seriously either.. You'll get rick rolled by a BM hunter poping cds with bestial wrath and stampede and lynx rushing while his team mate (dps or healer) sits and watches him solo you or your teammate with unhealable damage and lulz.

Pvp is broken..
*strokes spirit beast*

Shhh, It's alright. She didn't mean it.

(Go for the throat)
bads will be bads and they can't be helped guranteed! Just stop already.
BM is fine.
Hunter is pretty fun unless you're up against a warrior. There's absolutely nothing you can do to get away from them. They have 2 charges and a heroic leap, while we have just one disengage. Then we have one way to remove slows and they have two slows. Blizzard needs to give us some sort of counter against warriors.
I have only one way of dealing with warriors.
Deterrence
Exhiliration
Disengage
Readiness
Deterrence
Disengage
Exhiliration
Run for my life
When we catch up to Blood DKs in OhPeeness let me know kkthnxbai.
10/08/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Zahvrie

Blood DK's can easily be killed by range classes and ignored otherwise. Hunter's PETS are solo'ing classes + insane burst damage from Hunters. You know it's broken and you know it's getting nerfed.
10/09/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Syrelan

your a retard if you lose to a blood dk ever. god so dumb.

I get HP of hunters arrows with deathstrike..nomnomnom send some more my way nomnomnom
I vote we nerf mages... what I don't like mages...
Hunters are my main best and favored class.... I agree, BM is pretty OP. I just started trying it out, and there pretty much isnt anything i cant solo. rogues (lol) i feel sorry for you for all the BM's that ruined you qeues, and for the times i was trying BM and messed up your groove.
BMs even ruin my day, particularly when they have aspect of the iron hawk and the insta heal.
my dots do nothing. (surv)
my nukeshots do nothing. (MM)
mynurdrage.jpeg (hjvbjvcdDKFLKuGBJLHVCjhgCXKH)
lol.
BM hunters are the new 3.0 ret pally...

Seriously I was doing 2's and BM hunters just faceroll. 1M damage in less than 10 secs.
ROFLMAO :D
The beginning of every Xpac is like this with a couple classes being grossly OP. Then Blizzard overreacts and nerfs them to uselessness.