Honor/Conquest Vendor?

Arenas
Post Limit:
Where will the vendors be? Same place as usual? or will it be like on beta, in Pandaria somewhere?
Currently if you ask the random people in your main city, they'll lead you to a tier 2 conquest vendor that is already in the game, which is some where I can't recall on the wall seperating zones. There are also 3 other mats set up within the tower this vendor is in, so there's space for more to be added in. A flight point is available here, as well.

Edit: By the random people, I mean the NPCs that can offer directions.
Hey, you know those Dreadful Gladiator pvp weapons all over Wowhead? Yeah, Blizzard decided we're not allowed to have them and therefore aren't on the vendors. Looks like we're using PvE weapons for the next several weeks until we reach the conquest amount to buy them!
Yeah, and that's probably a good thing. Maybe they'll implement some dreadful pvp weapons in the future but I think right now they don't want everyone going into raids with epic pvp weapons the day they hit 90.
Yeah, Toostronk. Because it's SO unfair to go into raids with epic PvP weapons, but it's FINE to go into PvP with epic PvE weapons. That's cool. Just not the other way around.

Because only one of those actually gives players an unfair advantage.....
10/02/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Toostronk
Yeah, and that's probably a good thing. Maybe they'll implement some dreadful pvp weapons in the future but I think right now they don't want everyone going into raids with epic pvp weapons the day they hit 90.

they arent !@#$ing even epic Dreadful Gladiator's Greatsword
Considering those are lower ilvl than 5man heroics, and only 7 item levels over the Ring scenario you do as a fresh lvl90, there really is no excuse for not putting them in now.

Also what is the reasoning for increase point cost of gear? be nice if they actually talked about this stuff.
Considering those are lower ilvl than 5man heroics, and only 7 item levels over the Ring scenario you do as a fresh lvl90, there really is no excuse for not putting them in now.

Also what is the reasoning for increase point cost of gear? be nice if they actually talked about this stuff.

The PvP Power on the weapons is what sets them well over PvE weapons in terms of usage in PvP, PvP Power basically is like armor penetration for PvP in that it penetrates resilience. Though I guess this means we won't see PvP weapons in PvP for another 4-5 weeks like always. 7250 conquest will take 5 weeks if you're just now starting to get into PvP, 4 weeks if you started last week.

As for the Dreadful Gladiator's armor, a lot of the pieces are much better than what you can get in 5-mans making it excellent entry-level raiding gear because it's ilvl 464 as opposed to ilvl 463. You'll definitely see A LOT of PvP geared players in LFR this time around, and they won't be dealing terrible damage either.

TL;DR
Dreadful weapons on beta were a lie!
10/02/2012 08:20 AMPosted by Dascylus
The PvP Power on the weapons is what sets them well over PvE weapons in terms of usage in PvP, PvP Power basically is like armor penetration for PvP in that it penetrates resilience. Though I guess this means we won't see PvP weapons in PvP for another 4-5 weeks like always. 7250 conquest will take 5 weeks if you're just now starting to get into PvP, 4 weeks if you started last week.

I'm aware of why pvp gear and weapons are now lower item level, due to pvp power and resil not being on the item stat budget.

My point was the fact that those stats are worthless in pve, on top of the lower than pve equiv item level, there is no justification for not putting them into the game.

All they had was not wanting easy heroic 5man/entry level raid weapons so early into a new raid tier, but due to the new item level system of pvp gear, This would not have been the case.
yo dawg, I heard u like grinding so we made gear cost more so u can grind your teeth while you grind more honor
can someone confirm whether dreadful gear costs conquest or honor, please?
10/02/2012 08:48 AMPosted by Tsilyi
can someone confirm whether dreadful gear costs conquest or honor, please?

dreadful costs honor
malevolent costs conquest
excellent, thank you very much.
I have gotten a lot of questions as to where the PvE and PvP vendors are, so I made an easy to fallow video on how to get there. Hope this helps everyone :)

PvE Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYdpLxzY5Kk&feature=youtu.be

PvP Vendor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKs24FrWDec&feature=youtu.be
It would be simple to solve... These PVP weapons should not work for PVE stuff ;) (5man, raid)

Unfortunately, we PVP players must do PVE content to get PVP weapons :( so badly

I hope they allow us buy them shortly.