Grand Master Antari <Bloodknight Antari> Bug

Pet Battles
Post Limit:
As a work around you can make a DK on another realm and do it.
Even after maintenance antari is still facing the rock on Thaurissan server. Please fix this Blizzard, I wanna move on to Northrend.
Dalvengyr is having the same issue, he's facing the rock, I have stood everywhere, even tried it in between the rock. Blizz, can we please fix this!
10/12/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Kourgonard
Dalvengyr is having the same issue, he's facing the rock, I have stood everywhere, even tried it in between the rock. Blizz, can we please fix this!

Maybe try on a different server, because when I did this last night he wasn't facing the rock; the rock was to his right.
I'm not frustrated because I lost, i am MAD because the fight to complete the quest for the achievement of Outland taimer was against lvl 22 pets, and the one that comes immeditally afterwords is against lvl 24elete pets. Elete pets arn't available to players, and I don't think that is is fare that the tnr have them yet, or that he/she change the difficulty to max, and be more difficult than those on Pandara. The pet fights should have a relation to the zone's player difficulty lvl, not max lvl for the game in a lvl 70 zone.
Yea the elites get about 3-4 xtra hits than we do, I've done battle 6 times, I average 4 misses, and the Trainer gets 3-4 xtra hits on my pets ...