I guess Soulmad won

Barthilas
I just heard the news bro
lel
wad ?

OH OK

No justice won today, those involed only have themselves to blame.
09/28/2012 07:20 PMPosted by Rektzy
lel
So why isn't torpy or peki banned?
Not sure if this is a troll
It's fo realz =[
Why would I be banned
How long for?
09/28/2012 08:56 PMPosted by Torpkar
Why would I be banned

Because you knowingly participated in the exploit......

You think justice works one way huh?

Just reported you and peki. :) (If Soulyouth thinks this is how justice works)
wat happend?
09/29/2012 12:54 AMPosted by Tohm
wat happend?

Soulyouth wasn't happy with certain members leaving their guild but during the time in Gig. Complex and a few others benefitted from Somebody's mount collection so Soulyouth reported all of them that left by spam report etc and got them banned.

Soulyouth also claims that "justice won today" despite a few others that should be banned.
Josémourinho you are either trolling or have been very misinformed.

I have always hated complex, I was glad to see him go, he was a cheating and botting rat, I am in no way cut that he left the guild, the guy had no idea what harmony was as a resto druid, keep him.

As for peki not getting banned, well that is a shame, they should have banned them all.

The mounts were stripped because they were not earned, deal with it.

The mounts did not come from Torpy.
lol this guy has no idea

I have always hated complex, I was glad to see him go, he was a cheating and botting rat, I am in no way cut that he left the guild, the guy had no idea what harmony was as a resto druid, keep him.

As for peki not getting banned, well that is a shame, they should have banned them all.

Well why don't you report the person that it did come from then? The fact is that justice hasn't won until anyone that exploited the mount is banned. Simple.

I'm just going you know on your principles lmao.
Thanks mate
TRICKSY HE WAS JUST TRICKING YOU ALL :P

Well why don't you report the person that it did come from then? The fact is that justice hasn't won until anyone that exploited the mount is banned. Simple.

If I knew I would, I reported everyone I knew that did it.

Wow you're slow.
Don't think anyone on this server earned the Immortal FoS from ToGC mate. Else they'd probably be riding their fancy white/black warhorses.
guess that means Peki/Complex/Xcentrik and the rest all got them from somewhere else.

If we knew where, don't you think they would have gotten reported too?
you guys are weird for caring so much