Warriors at 90

Warrior
Post Limit:
09/30/2012 05:31 PMPosted by Weepea
So a bunch of warriors who greatly outgear the average BGer while there is no non-crafted PvP gear yet think they are now good.

How do you greatly outgear someone when the expansion is out for less than a week?
10/01/2012 04:19 PMPosted by Dragonlys
So a bunch of warriors who greatly outgear the average BGer while there is no non-crafted PvP gear yet think they are now good.

How do you greatly outgear someone when the expansion is out for less than a week?

You have blues and crafted PvP gear while general population has lower lvl greens?
10/01/2012 04:40 PMPosted by Weepea

You have blues and crafted PvP gear while general population has lower lvl greens?

So... is this blues and crafted PvP gear you speak of only available to warriors? that is OP.
Mostly EVERYONE has Crafted set an an 463 Blue Heroic weapon.... Try harder
10/01/2012 06:07 PMPosted by Kilth
Mostly EVERYONE has Crafted set an an 463 Blue Heroic weapon.... Try harder

I beat most people and i don't have my heroic weapon.

#swag
am i the only warrior that feels our damage is !@#$ outside of avatar +reck + banner+ dragons roar or bladestorm?

our sustained dmg is horrible
am i the only warrior that feels our damage is !@#$ outside of avatar +reck + banner+ dragons roar or bladestorm?

our sustained dmg is horrible

yeah

im not seeing wars anywhere near top in pvp bg damage honestly either.

also avatar/reck ppl just stun/fear/disarm you and these 3 minute cooldowns go to waste for a lvl 90 talent honestly.
This thread is hilarious. Warriors are dogs.h.i.t. in PVP. Maybe if you blow all CDs you can kill one person, but sustained damage is horrendous.

I'm not biting on "wait til 90 we're great". This trick has been going on forever. I suspect a number of Blizz jock sniffers trying to get warriors to come back. I will never buy MOP. The game is for little kids these days. Roll a huntard, mage, or any ranged toon, press 2 buttons and LOL to top dmg/kills.

Not me. NEVER. Greg Street is a POS and no one will ever convince me otherwise.
how do you know what warriors are like at 90 if you're 85 and refusing to buy mop
10/01/2012 07:03 PMPosted by Genghispat
how do you know what warriors are like at 90 if you're 85 and refusing to buy mop

Because I know from 3 previous xpacs that "scaling" is a carrot on a stick that never materializes. At 85, doing BGs at 85, warriors are garbage. Zero mobility and all ranged absorb the first 150k incoming melee damage. Damage is horrendous and resilience means nothing while eating 100k casts from priests, mages, locks. Hunters will kill you equally as fast. Why should I believe this changes at level 90?

Ghostcrawler has made no secret that he hates warriors and will will ensure they are junk forever in PVP. He used to play one and then switched to mage during the end of BC. Since then , it's been his mission to make warriors gimped.

I know there are many Blizz jock sniffers that will say "we are great in PVP, better than ever" but that is flat out not true. This game is for ranged players only at this point.

The good news for haters is my subscription expires tomorrow and you will never hear from me again.
10/01/2012 11:01 PMPosted by Hehatemee

Because I know from 3 previous xpacs that "scaling" is a carrot on a stick that never materializes. At 85, doing BGs at 85, warriors are garbage. Zero mobility and all ranged absorb the first 150k incoming melee damage. Damage is horrendous and resilience means nothing while eating 100k casts from priests, mages, locks. Hunters will kill you equally as fast. Why should I believe this changes at level 90?

Ghostcrawler has made no secret that he hates warriors and will will ensure they are junk forever in PVP. He used to play one and then switched to mage during the end of BC. Since then , it's been his mission to make warriors gimped.

I know there are many Blizz jock sniffers that will say "we are great in PVP, better than ever" but that is flat out not true. This game is for ranged players only at this point.

The good news for haters is my subscription expires tomorrow and you will never hear from me again.

Seriously dude, will you just go away already.

We know you're butthurt, we know you probably are bad. We know you think GC is a warrior hater.

Guess what, you seem to be pretty alone in that opinion, and in the opinion that warriors are bad. That probably means you are wrong.

If you hate the game, then quit, and leave those who are enjoying themselves to enjoy themselves.
I did quit, jerk off. And 180k kills means I wasn't bad.

The game is stupid now. Keep donating to the braindead morons at Blizz.

Cool, now leave us alone.
I did quit, jerk off. And 180k kills means I wasn't bad.

The game is stupid now. Keep donating to the braindead morons at Blizz.

HKs are a sign of not being bad? Never knew that. Think the problem might be you and not the class.