Nerf the Class Above You!

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
Blood elf mages lose the ability to use the arcane.
Mage are a bit too OP in the arcane spec, at least they were last expac.
10/04/2012 05:33 AMPosted by Twyztyd

Lol, either arcane torrent or even the arcane spec wouldn't be a big deal. But banning trolls from the ranks of mages entirely would be. Mwahahaha - hope I never be gainin' da power mon.
10/04/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Dspite

Lol, either arcane torrent or even the arcane spec wouldn't be a big deal. But banning trolls from the ranks of mages entirely would be. Mwahahaha - hope I never be gainin' da power mon.
Ya wanna pla tha game mon!? Yo sunwell just got bombed by the trolls. -evil laugh-
10/04/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Twyztyd

Ya wanna pla tha game mon!? Yo sunwell just got bombed by the trolls. -evil laugh-

Nooooo mon! We be needin' da sweet, sweet magicks!!! Don't be takin' da magicks fro' us!!

Nooooo mon! We be needin' da sweet, sweet magicks!!! Don't be takin' da magicks fro' us!!

Don' make me get da undead inta this.

Da undead be bad juju, mon. Bad juju.

Also, yo' elementals now be charging' yo' monthly for da water bill, mon. And yo' water commission be a wee lil' gnome mon.

Your health pool and mana pool are shared, Come on keep casting.

All abilities are instant cast, Heals dont drop shadow form and refund 75% of their mana cost.

All abilities are instant cast, Heals dont drop shadow form and refund 75% of their mana cost.

Priests are now too cloistered to heal in an OP way. Heals now return to their per-MoP magnitude.

Priests are now too cloistered to heal in an OP way. Heals now return to their per-MoP magnitude.

So how they are now? im fine with that, they got nerfed 3 times since 5.0

Not sure, let's keep nerfing until we're sure we got the bad ones. Lol, actually not sure about 90 on live, only on my other toon from a while back.

Is it better at 90 now - hybrids still seem too strong, so far. Hard to say until full gear, but I'd say thus far in MoP heals have been crazy OP to start out. Even the Blizz PvP guy said so as far as the initial roll-out.
its better, although my arena team of Shadow/elemental can hold up against DPS/Heals teams, alot better than say Mage hunter could.

But then again atm Double Melee or Anything Hpal is doing wonders till we get pvp stats

Not sure, let's keep nerfing until we're sure we got the bad ones. Lol, actually not sure about 90 on live, only on my other toon from a while back.

Is it better at 90 now - hybrids still seem too strong, so far. Hard to say until full gear, but I'd say thus far in MoP heals have been crazy OP to start out.
The kirin tor just gave me permission to take away your hat...
10/04/2012 05:54 AMPosted by Ruckeri
its better, although my arena team of Shadow/elemental can hold up against DPS/Heals teams, alot better than say Mage hunter could

Damn, and hunters seemed to be doing so well, at least my initial impression. Need more time.

Also, my latest nerf proposal is now that hunters have no min-range, they now need to stop and feast on the carcass of enemy players as they kill them.

Is it better at 90 now - hybrids still seem too strong, so far. Hard to say until full gear, but I'd say thus far in MoP heals have been crazy OP to start out.
The kirin tor just gave me permission to take away your hat...

You may take my China hat, mon. But ye' will never take my pirate's hat!!!
Every single one of your stuns, slows, and immobilization spells share a GCD together.
All of those damned instant fears now cost 50% of your maximum life and have 10 minute shared cooldowns. Also, your dots now hit like a wet noodle.

My power word: shield costs no mana and absorbs damage equal to the combined health of all of the mobs attacking the person with the shield on. And it lasts until it gets popped.
10/04/2012 06:00 AMPosted by Xolid
Every single one of your stuns, slows, and immobilization spells share a GCD together.

Hmmm.... Thank God the cooldowns are so negligible :)

Whoa is Locke! Your fears sometimes backfire and cause you to reconsider your (virtual) life direction, prompting you to drunk dial old girlfriends, for -10,000 intellect.
To the priest:

Spirit no longer gives mana regen for priests. You must now rely on your shadowfiend and Hymn of Hope, which now share the same 8 minute cooldown. Good luck!

Jab no longer costs mana, and Jade Lightning now costs 50% less mana. Also, Soothing Mist can be cast while moving.