Is the Coren Direbrew dps trinket rare?

Dungeons, Raids and Scenarios
Post Limit:
I ran that dungeon for like 2 days and only seen the dps trinket drop once only to be ninja'd by a tank. Only thing thats been dropping is the tank trinket, I've yet to see anything else drop. Does the dps trinket have a very low drop rate or something?
Saw it 4 times in a row waiting for tank trinket, rng is random :\
I ran that dungeon for like 2 days and only seen the dps trinket drop once only to be ninja'd by a tank. Only thing thats been dropping is the tank trinket, I've yet to see anything else drop. Does the dps trinket have a very low drop rate or something?

Not a ninja. You just lost a legitimate roll.
That's how holiday bosses are. They'll rarely drop the piece that you need and when it does drop you won't win it.
10/01/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Arrastos

Tanks have legitimate uses for dps items now.
10/01/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Sarosha

dps has a legitimate way to que as tank for a shorter wait.
10/01/2012 01:49 PMPosted by Relianah

not random when its been nothing but tank trinkets dropping in every single run

10/01/2012 07:23 PMPosted by Arrastos

there are tank trinkets that are suitable that he can get, he ninja'd a dps item.
10/01/2012 12:49 PMPosted by Neofury

This is my exact experience except I've never seen the dps trinket.
10/01/2012 09:50 PMPosted by Sarosha

It should be quite obvious from the system in place that role has nothing to do with what gear you should get. That's a social convention.

Also, I could easily use that item in my tanking set. Currently I'm having no trouble in heroics so I might decide to up my damage in order to contribute more to the group. This makes me a better tank.

If the item can help me be a better tank then the item can be a tank upgrade.

10/02/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Neofury
there are tank trinkets that are suitable that he can get, he ninja'd a dps item.

Well I suppose it's just lucky for me that I can use any of those 4 trinkets effectively. You can't "ninja" an item in a fair roll. Stop expecting people to play by your rules instead of the real rules supported by the game.
10/02/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Neofury

not random when its been nothing but tank trinkets dropping in every single run

Actually it can easily still be random with you only ever seeing the tank trinket because your group is not the only one killing the boss. You have to average in every groups drops to find the drop rate not just your group. Your sample set is to small.