Resto druid looking for raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi im looking for a MoP raiding guild pref 10man. i have been raiding for awhile now and im looking for a better guild to fit into. if you are in need of a resto druid add my real id and we can talk ( i also have every other class 85 if your instersted in them
<Casualist Jerks> is a progressive guild with a casual raiding schedule on Stormrage-alliance. During the last few months of Cataclysm, we are solidifying our ranks for MoP. This includes, but is not limited to:

- Solidifying our raiding structures, including 10s, 25s and weekend groups. This includes finalizing raiding rosters
- Designating Crafting Masters, dedicated to leveling professions quickly and being fed materials by our entire guild. This means supplying progression raiders with sets of gear to enable heroics and raiding inside of one week.
- Dedicated Monk rerolls, with incentives.
- Finalizing achievement and mount runs before they are removed from the game.

We understand it takes an army for a guild to succeed. This includes the raiders who carry the guild banner most prominently, but also the legions of social and crafting members who provide materials, gear and gold so our raiders can focus on raiding. We all play a part in our collective successes.

We will be using the last month of Cataclysm during the pre-MoP patch specifically to nail down new rotations and experiment with new setups. This is the perfect time to join the team!

For members who want to run with our progression raid team, we have no ilvl requirements or gear minimums. What we do require, however, is an open mind, an active ear and skill when it comes to your class. We can help gear you up now, but gear now does not really matter. We are looking at the future, and raiding now helps us to evaluate your skills for the future.

Weekend 10 progression (Fridays and Saturdays, 8:30-11 EST)
We are currently recruiting the following:
Elemental Shaman
DPS Warrior
Balance Druid w/ Resto Offset
Holy Paladin

The weekend raid team is for people who want to raid progressively, but whose work schedules are not capable of joining a weekday group, or whose computers are not capable of running with 25s. It will focus on progression equally to that of the 25-man weekday team.

Full casuals
Any gatherers or other socials are welcome! We have social officers dedicated to ensuring you are not left out of the conversation. We have LFR runs, retro raiding, achievement runs and fishing contests, and will have organized pet battles and Farmville organization once MoP gearing settles. By being a social member, you are allotted certain guild perks, as well! This includes access to the same EPGP system we use to distribute gear in raids.

If you or someone you know is interested in us, please feel free to check us out at, or contact me in-game: Battletag Assasinx2007#1547

For any questions, you can contact us in one of the following places:

If you wish to contact me about the weekend raid team add my battletag "Assasinx2007#1547"

Or contact the other officer Vitasia at
Last one to get picked for kickball? Trouble with the opposite sex? Kinda weird? Has someone ever said "There's something 'not right' about you"?

We are <Slightly Off> a recent arrival on Thrall-US, Horde side. <Slightly Off> is a collection of individuals who have had success raiding as a group, and even more success in the friendships we have formed. This is not a guild filled with people who are going to tear you down for making a mistake, but rather a group who strives to work together and overcome content. All members theorycraft their classes and roles and prepare for raids in a serious way, but do so in a way that condones a pleasurable experience rather than a second job mentality.

We do not recruit for bench positions nor do we tolerate drama, B.S, or people who put themselves ahead of the guild.

We place an emphasis on loyalty, but as working adults with lives we value our time as well. Because of the importance we put on our personal lives, we count on one another to ensure our raid nights are not a waste of time and we all maintain a nearly 100% attendance rate due to our tightly maintained roster. The expectation is for potential members to be fully invested in excelling at their class and roles and will welcome any quality applicant.

Our raid times:
Wednesday 8:30-11:00 est
Thursday 8:30-11:00 est
Sunday 7:30-11:00 est

We are currently looking for a combination of the following classes:
1 MS Healer: Shaman or Druid (ranged dps OS)
1 DPS: Mage, Boomkin, Elemental Shaman, SPriest (Heal OS if possible)

Please feel free to contact Oxse, Aevva or Berenette in game with any questions. My battle tag is Ocs#1776.

If any of this appeals to you AND you are not easily offended, please visit our site to check us out at
i aslo would be willing to lvl anyother class to 90 from 85 have every class
Hello, I sent you an in-game friend requests so we could have a talk! But I forgot to pu the guild wall spam here. If you're interested in Xfering/Faction changing over, we might have what you need =)

SWC has been around since TBC era. We have always thrived to work together as a guild and progress in raiding content as fast as possible, always having fun in a nice, friendly and family-like environment.

We are looking for dedicated raiders to build a solid raiding group. We will start raiding in two weeks after launch, to give raiders enough time to level and gear up for entry tier raid content.

We are a semi-casual guild that raids two times a week. The raid leaders are very experienced raiders, and have been leadings groups for a long time.

Schedule: Wednesday/Friday 8:00PM-Midnight Realm Time (EST).

High Priority:
1 Healer
Restoration Druid or Mistweaver Monk
Balance Druid
Schedule: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00PM-Midnight Realm Time (EST).

High Priority:
Priest: Shadow, Discipline or Holy
Protection Paladin, Blood Death Knight or Druid(Guardian or Balance)

We are not looking to recruit for benching.
We expect each players to know your class, and have enough initiative to research boss fights beforehand. We provide general guild benefits, such as flasks, repairs, feasts, ventrillo and guild bank tabs.

Loot system: Tier list for Tier Tokens, need before greed for general loot.

SWC has a tradition of a drama-free environment. If you are a drama queen, a douchebag and/or troublemaker, there is no need to apply.

Visit us @ if you intend to apply or if you have any questions. You can also contact me in-game via whisper (Dutra#1728) and/or mail, reply to this thread, or hit the "Contact Us" button in our website.
Hi, Restokilla!

We are looking for Healers for our Fri/Sat team and would like to talk to you about what you're looking for in a new "home".

<Novus Orsa>
Server: Lothar
Time Zone: EST
Raid Type: 10 Man
GM: Malorey (BattleTag: Malorey#1733)
Officers: Berelius (General Guild) & Kath (PvP)

Raid Teams:

Raid Days: Wed/Thurs
Raid Times: 8pm – 11pm EST (invites at 7:45 SHARP!!)
1 Non-Pally Tank (Any Non-Pally Tank - DK or Druid strongly preferred)

Raid Days: Fri/Sat
Raid Times: 9pm - 12am EST (invites at 8:45 SHARP!)
1 Healer - Paladin, Priest or Druid preferred

Check out our website for more in-depth information and to apply. Our full recruitment message can be found here:

Feel free to add me to BattleTag (Malorey#1733) if you think we might be a match or if you have any questions.
We're looking for a few punctual people to fill out our 10 man raid group. We lost some of our core raiders as the Cata content grew old and are now working to rebuild going into MoP. We are currently recruiting for a healer.

I would consider our raid group somewhere in between casual and hardcore. We're a really fun group - drama free.

Our times are Mon/Wed 4:00 - 7:00 PST (7:00 - 10:00 EST).

We require:
-vent with a mic that doesn't make me want to put a sharp object in my ear
-a sense of humor
-the ability to take light criticism

What I offer:
I try my best to make our raid group a place where showing up doesn't feel like work. Where people want to come because it's fun and enjoyable. Where the group can joke around, and get bosses down. But where getting bosses down doesn't come at the expense of someones feelings. A place where people don't get yelled at in or out of raids. Where criticism is kind and constructive. I feel a good raid environment is also a place where strategies can be discussed, and ideas are never flat out vetoed.

We are an adult guild, and as such chat is not filtered.

If you're interested and would like to know more, you can contact me on my realID or you can go to our website, I can also be contacted at the email above directly.
We are running tonight, and have a Resto Druid spot open. All the details are in our thread:
Send me an email at Willing to pay for transfer and faction change if accepted. Raid times Wed and Thur 8:30pm - 12:30am EST 10man
I think we would be perfect for you would love to talk. <Solitude> 7/7 HM FL and 8/8 HM DS Raids: Sat and Sun 7- 11pm Central. We mainly focus on 10 man progression with end game content in mind. We are located on the Moon Guard server, horde side. When it comes to raiding we are a competent, friendly, yet competitive guild. Right now we are looking to fill a core Healer spot. Sent you a real id request if you didn't get it my real ID: skype: kasheik.wint. Guild site:
Hey Restokilla,

I'm looking for some heals for my guild, definitely could use a resto druid if your willing to come alliance.

Check us out:

Hope to hear from you!

Pandaemia is a 8/8H 10man semi hardcore guild on US-sargeras and we intend on pushing to be top 10 guilds in server. We raid on fri/sat 9pm-1 EST.

We are looking for good players who are fun and friendly but have a serious attitude when it comes to progression.

we would love to have you heal for us as a main healer

If interested, you can either contact me in game or head over to our website I am Neoaxel from Sargeras just to make things clear.

real id -
Battletag : Neoaxel#1629

However we prefer if you put up an application as it will be easier and a more efficient way for us to keep in contact and also be able to vaguely judge that the player knows what he/she is doing
Hope to hear from you soon :)

ps. we're clearing normal this firday oct 5th so get in touch quick :)
Last Day

Hello all! <Last Day> Is a 10man guild on the Alliance Side on the server Alterac Mountains. Alterac Mountains is a EST server with Alliance the majority of the realm.

Last Day was created in March 2012, thought the GM and other raiders have all been long time players dating back to WoW's first year. Our high ranking players have all tackled every raid instance from MC continuing through each expansion, up until now.

Our goal as a guild and 10 man raid team is to take on and complete all newly created Mists of Pandaria content before new patches get released. As a guild we plan to tackle everything possible, World Bosses, PvE, and PvP.

Including Rated Battlegrounds and Guild Arena Teams.

Raid Days/Times:

Last Day raids Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30 to 12:00

If joining we expect you to make these days no exceptions, unless there is a SERIOUS family issue happening.

Classes Needed:

The classes listed below ARE NOT what we need, but what we're looking to add into our group.

DK - High
DRUID - High -- Core 10m: Currently looking for 1 exceptional 1 Resto/Guardian
MAGE - High -- Core 10m: Currently looking for 1 Fire/Frost Mage for PvE and PvP
PALLY - High
PRIEST - High -- Core 10m: Currently looking for 1 exceptional Shadow/Holy Priest
ROGUE - High
SHAMMY - High -- Core 10m: Currently looking for 1 exceptional Resto with a Elemental Off-spec
LOCK - High -- Core 10m: Currently looking for 1 Afflic / Destro

What Last Day expects from you:

-Knowledge about the classes and spec you choose to play as your raiding character
-Dedication to show up on time and fully prepared to wipe during progression runs
-Be reliable, if chosen for the core raid group dont expect us to wait around for you if you're late, unless we informed before hand
-Be fully prepared nobody likes being bothered all raid for flasks, food, ect.
(Though the guild will supply food, flasks, and any other essentials)

Additional Information:
Myself, and the officers of Last Day are all Real Life friends who've grown up together. We've been through many guilds that have progressed and disband due to lack of dedication by members and thus creating; Last Day.

If anybody is interested please contact me Via:
Alterac Mountains - Alliance Side, Character: Mezmorised, or any other in Last Day will be able to get ahold of me.
BattleTag: Mezmorised#1978
Or, My E-Mail is

We hope to hear from you soon!
I know you said you prefer 10 man, but incase you are wiling to consider 25man well... here is our quick info.

We finished DS at 8/8 heroic (since May) and you can check out my forum post linked above for more extensive detailed information.

Our raids will be Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 8:45pm - 12:00 EST / Server time.
An update: We are now 2/6 MSV. Planning to get 3/6 or 4/6 by the end of the lockout (putting in some extra time this week).
We are looking for skilled players to progress through MoP raiding content, we a group of experienced players running a guild were we can raid 3 nights a week and still get the content done, where we are serious about raiding but have fun doing what we do

Raid Times
Tues: 8pm-11:30pm
Weds: 8pm - 11:30pm
Thurs: 8pm - 11:30pm

apply at or you can add my battle tag for more info berdrek1412#1545
Hey, 4/6 10 man guild looking for competitive Healer to join our core team.

We are located on the Oceanic server at Khaz'goroth realm.

Raid times: Sat/Sun 1pm-5pm server time GMT+10.
Add me on RL ID for more info:
or visit us at: to apply.