looking for KFC/PHD/DHS

Ravenholdt
Post Limit:
i want to hit 2200 in a hunter comp anyone looking to push 2200?
Gonna need to hit 90 first mate.
Out to pasture....
10/02/2012 11:52 AMPosted by Saturn
I would LOVE to break 2200 this Season. I may eventually raise my Druid, but as of now he is retired. He is enjoying the good life in Nagrand.

10/02/2012 04:13 PMPosted by Oolaki
Out to pasture....

Hell no...he messed up and left his guard down and Lazy was able to tame him...It nice having a NE Druid do my bidding....
Not gonna lie, I know nothing about arena comps and thought I was coming in this thread to see someone making a post about chicken.
10/03/2012 10:56 AMPosted by Zakarnas
Not gonna lie, I know nothing about arena comps

It's easy. Just follow these steps:

1. Take the combination of classes and specs in your 3v3 team.
2. Come up with a name for that combination. Bonus points if the name has "cleave" in it.
3. Shorten the name to three letters.
4. ???
5. Profit.

Let's walk through an example:
1. Say, I'm running Marksman Hunter / Arms Warrior / Resto Shaman.
2. Let's call it "Kung Fu Cleave". (Because I said so, that's why.)
3. KFC
4. ???
5. Now my pretty little fingers no longer have to get tired typing Marksman Hunter / Arms Warrior / Resto Shaman. Moreover, all the confused peons will now admire my knowledge of arena comps, which is obviously a direct reflection of my PvP skillz.

( No, but really, it's just a tradition to make things unnecessarily complicated. Just keep a reference list around: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6758256977 )
I created an arena comp called Kill Kill Kleave, and then abbreviated it, and then received a letter from some understandably upset people, and then I stopped arenaing.

j/k.I have too little skill and too many characters to arena.