[H] >Eminent< - 10/14H SoO LF R Druid/WoD App

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 16 17 18 26 Next
Find me a Prot Pally or Blood Dk, STAT, Jab
Bump
Holy Pally now added to our wanted heals!
Chasing apps from H Pally's, MW Monks or a very exceptional R Shaman.
up
Tank / Heals WRU <(^.^)>
up
^
Giddy up for a Prot Pally / Blood Dk and Resto Shammy / MW Monk / Holy Pally!
Protadins come at us
517 druid tank LF new home. Also have a 518 prot palli unfortunately he raids with americans currently... http://www.wow-heroes.com/character/us/Jubei'Thos/loltank/
currently 1/13 H
I also know a holy palli depending on if the times suit him
just had a look at your logs. It might be worth having a dps tank that pulls really high numbers over a tank that takes less damage although i have the ability to do both and heal myself i prefer to top meters but either way your call check out my logs if you like.
It might be worth having a dps tank that pulls really high numbers over a tank that takes less damage

You sir, are an idiot
If you read the post correctly rather than picking one sentence out, you would have noticed I said I have the ability to take less damage and heal myself a lot more but i choose to dps and top meters instead. As they are looking for a prot palli which I also play, and know the damage taken compared to a druid is night and day hence the reference. It is also in relation to damage taken in my world of logs.
still looking for a protadin/blood dk
Bump
Still wanting an exceptional Tank who knows their class and has 5 star raid awareness
^
Still wanting an exceptional Tank who knows their class and has 5 star raid awareness

Still looking