PvP vendor's being killed

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 7 Next
This is what blizz is talking about when they said they will care about PvP.. Nothing on balance/MMR reset etc, just making sure pvp vendor is not getting killed. GJ blizz
Hi,Im not sure this is the right threat to post this in or not,So don't flame me if it is not,But it seem's that The new PvP vendors put in with the latest maintenance seem to only have 180k HP and have been killed several times by alliance on my server,I'm not sure if anyone else is experience this yet,It just seems very annoying having to wait to buy my PvP gear for the current season,Is it possible for blizzard to hot fix it or buff the HP of the NPC's at the vendor?

They should get killed because they are aiding the enemy... If anything how about a few of your friends defend the vendor for awhile (if you want that is), Hence outdoor pvp battle commence.

Remember in Vanilla when the other faction use to camp your bats.. and no support could fly in until re-spawn.

Blizz said they plan on buff the health, but on a pvp server they'll still get killed in the name of grievance, fun, and not wanting the other faction/player get gear.. It working perfectly.

Tell me if USA and another country is at war do you think the US will allow the other country to get arms? But what the other country might do is wait until US is being lackadaisical, and then arm itself.. In other words the horde/alliance pvp player can't always be camping the vendor choose your time wisely when to get armed...

I however think what blizz can do is make those vendor elites, but not very strong elites, the same way they made the flight path NPC elites back...

Let the War games continue..
I would like to see you reseting the MMR, giving us PVP Weapons, making the gear purple again as you already gave new instances, new weapons and purple gear to your dragon slayers.

Get your own game straight, nobody cares for you to put a pvp gear vendor in the middle of nowhere because eventually there will be 1 or 2 kills and then both factions will realize is not worth it, because world pvp can´t be ressurected the way you intend.

Fix arenas first then you will PVP.

Else you just made an expansion suitable for lowbie gankers, gj.
10/03/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Levelity
Too bad you forgot about pvp weapons. Nice job addressing the less important stuff.

This. 100 times over.

The guards are stronger, but we won't mention the fact that your stuff is missing or nerfed. GG
Tell me if USA and another country is at war do you think the US will allow the other country to get arms? But what the other country might do is wait until US is being lackadaisical, and then arm itself.. In other words the horde/alliance pvp player can't always be camping the vendor choose your time wisely when to get armed...

Uhh, this is one of the dumbest arguments for having the PvP vendors where they are. A tactical decision would be to keep your armaments closely guarded and not at the most forward and lightly guarded position on a battlefield.

On topic though, this is a really dumb way to promote world PvP. Unless they are going to start giving honor for defending the vendors all they are really going to accomplish is pissing people off for having to travel for 5 min only to waste more time waiting for the vendors to respawn.

As such, we’ve decided to put them through their paces and offer them some focused training classes. \

I'm guessing the PvP weapon vendor died?
The PvP vendors are poised to supply valuable goods to eager heroes,
BUT THEY ARE LEPRECHAUN GOODS AND WILL MAGICALLY REVERT TO ITEMS OF SIGNIFICANTLY LESSER QUALITY AFTER YOU PUT THOUSANDS OF GOLD WORTH OF GEMS AND ENCHANTS INTO THEM

Hey, fixed that for you bro.
The PvP vendors are poised to supply valuable goods to eager heroes,
BUT THEY ARE LEPRECHAUN GOODS AND WILL MAGICALLY REVERT TO ITEMS OF SIGNIFICANTLY LESSER QUALITY AFTER YOU PUT THOUSANDS OF GOLD WORTH OF GEMS AND ENCHANTS INTO THEM

Strong name to caps lock ratio

Strong name to caps lock ratio

dat dere roid rage

u clearly aware
10/02/2012 08:55 AMPosted by ßeastmaster
I LOL'd... a PvP vendor gets ganked by a PvP player. Priceless. Reason# 543 why I don't like PvP :)

Your tears are the 713th reason I like pvp.
10/03/2012 03:55 PMPosted by Tranisq

Uhh, this is one of the dumbest arguments for having the PvP vendors where they are. A tactical decision would be to keep your armaments closely guarded and not at the most forward and lightly guarded position on a battlefield.

On topic though, this is a really dumb way to promote world PvP. Unless they are going to start giving honor for defending the vendors all they are really going to accomplish is pissing people off for having to travel for 5 min only to waste more time waiting for the vendors to respawn.

So why do you even want pvp gear if you want to avoid pvp? Queue up at the pve vendor instead.
ITS WORLD PVP....DEAL WITH IT!!! WHAT IS BEING DONE TO YOUR VENDORS CAN BE DONE TO THE OTHERS....SUCK IT UP.....
Blizzard better not put these guys back in the cities....its one of the greatest spots for world pvp....Ba ba bada daaaaaaaaa....IM FUC%^$& LOVING IT!!
10/03/2012 02:37 PMPosted by Levelity
Too bad you forgot about pvp weapons. Nice job addressing the less important stuff.

Theres never PvP weapons first season of an xpac. Honor weapons are always the previous seasons weapons, and there was no previous MoP season. GG.
The fact they were pulled out of Stormwind and put on a wall in the middle of no-where is still hard to wrap my head around.
10/03/2012 05:16 PMPosted by Rehpe

Theres never PvP weapons first season of an xpac. Honor weapons are always the previous seasons weapons, and there was no previous MoP season. GG.

GG yourself, buddy. They said they were coming, then retracted. Sad.
The PvP vendors are poised to supply valuable goods to eager heroes, and we like the idea of them being prime targets for killing if you’re dominating the area and the other faction isn’t really stopping you. That said, we didn’t intend for them to be easy targets, ripe for the slaughter.

As such, we’ve decided to put them through their paces and offer them some focused training classes. Yesterday we implemented a hotfix that significantly raised the total health of Mists of Pandaria PvP vendors. This change should better accommodate their place amidst the current battles, and brewing war.

How does this play out on servers with wild faction imbalances? It's rare you see a server like Kil'Jaeden with a rough balance between Alliance and Horde.
If you aren't willing to fight for the items then you don't deserve them. They are PvP items. Maybe I need to go into detail....

Player v Player

Kill the people and take the items, this is war.
10/03/2012 06:39 PMPosted by Darthvixxen
re-name the vendors after some Community Managers, that'll buff them by default

That would only cause alliance and horde to unite and raid together.