Power Word: Heroes in a Half Spirit Shell

Priest
Post Limit:
Prev 1 12 13 14 26 Next
10/04/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Woaden
Emchan's 5ex Leg: Discuss.

I think I fixed it!
Unless I used some long-forgotten e-mail.
In which case, sorry!
Hah, Em, your pet names are priceless.
10/04/2012 07:18 AMPosted by Rapsidy
Mists of Pandaria Alts and Reputation Grinds

who has time for alts?
My hunter is my rep !@#$%, and if for no other purpose than to keep up her insane amount of reps I will level her.
@iri: more, spirit kings this time http://youtu.be/tg3lgjAVHqg

again, i apologize for my hilariously foul mouthed and surly gm... who is awesome.
Rapsidy you nerd, add me: Kyrisa#1477

I can't phase you here BUT I WANNA BE FRIENDS ;_;
10/04/2012 06:27 AMPosted by Anklemelter
Cosmic - I think we're actually negative on any progression. I'm pretty sure we're so far from raiding that bosses are coming out of the raids to find us :(

bwaaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha

This is hilarious, considering Blizz's re-introduction of world bosses :D

<3 Ankle
FINE WE'LL BE BUDDIES!!!!!!!!!!!

And also sadface that offhand enchants made it to live. Really wanted to mog my benediction this expansion :(

I'm also assuming all the crying right now is basically just crying? I won't be raiding till next week so I don't know what it's like but there seems to be an awful lot of crying in our forums.
10/04/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Rapsidy
I'm also assuming all the crying right now is basically just crying? I won't be raiding till next week so I don't know what it's like but there seems to be an awful lot of crying in our forums.

It's because we're not raiding yet. We haven't arrived to make everything easy yet.
10/04/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Meditation
This is hilarious, considering Blizz's re-introduction of world bosses :D

It's even more funny when you take in to account than while questing last night, I was running by just as the Sha spawned and went kersplat. They're looking for me, I swear!
Dawn rises on a new day and the Alliance in Jade Forest and Valley of the Four Winds are forced to hide in caves an other dark places.
Here's a simplified break down:

Any single character earns Revered reputation with a faction
All other characters on the Battle.net account begin to earn double reputation for that one same faction
The Revered character earns double reputation as he or she works toward Exalted
???
Profit
We’ll keep you posted as this change is closer to being implemented. In the meantime, we’d love to hear your feedback!

While I don't agree that the main toon should get the double bonus from revered to exalted my hunter is twitching with excitement
I don't think the main character should get double either. That seems really dumb and I hope it isn't intentional.

In other news. Got my Brewfest Ram, so I've basically beaten the game at this point.
Revered with golden lotus in two days.
10/04/2012 10:55 AMPosted by Kyllie
Revered with golden lotus in two days.

SONOFA

also, i have, due to emchan, decided that perhaps when the storm of rep grinding and having to run heroics is over, perhaps i will train pet battles just so i can name the pets awesome names. emchan knows how awesome my pet names can be.
I'm back after my absence of actually playing the game! I missed everyone but Blue. Mostly because I see he's a panda now.
So how does being a panda mess with Tsilyi's ERP persona of a tired, Old God obsessed, librarian?
best panda i know

10/04/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Kerias
So how does being a panda mess with Tsilyi's ERP persona of a tired, Old God obsessed, librarian?

you have 100% totally redeemed yourself in my eyes and can no longer ever do wrong. BE EXONERATED, AND THUS RENAMED: COURAGEWOLF.
I must be doing something wrong with Golden Lotus, or I'm just not keeping up with them + leveled slow.

There's just the single hub in Vale that leads to another hub that leads to a mini boss, right?
10/04/2012 11:03 AMPosted by Kerias

Now he eats and drinks a lot more?