Power Word: Heroes in a Half Spirit Shell

Priest
Prev 1 13 14 15 26 Next
10/04/2012 11:05 AMPosted by Iapetus
There's just the single hub in Vale that leads to another hub that leads to a mini boss, right?

correct. until honored that is all there is! don't worry, us lesser mortals (read: non-humans who didn't farm peace pipes and who had some bugged dailies) only hit honored a day or so or maybe two ago.
10/04/2012 06:05 AMPosted by Tsilyi
because he's hard

Mmhmm.

Random partial out-of-context quoting have been nonexistent from our threads lately. Tsillyman, you're slacking. Yeah yeah I know you can't think with zero sleep from leveling to 90 in a few minutes but come on...we need more funny.
Got Honored last night with GL and didn't have the strength to do the newly-unlocked quests, let alone OhGodHowIDreadYou Wastes.

Then I went to bed and slept to noon and missed 2 classes ._.
correct. until honored that is all there is! don't worry, us lesser mortals (read: non-humans who didn't farm peace pipes and who had some bugged dailies) only hit honored a day or so or maybe two ago.
Only got TWO pipes! And I had bugged dailies too!
Kyllie using cheat codes is hardly anything new.
WTB Peace Pipes.

Not in game, like, really. I want an actual peace pipe. I'm working on my Stoner rep.
You humans may be able cheat for rep gains but your thighs are still fat. /hmph
10/04/2012 11:09 AMPosted by Vixie
come

yeah i went there. grasping at straw here.
Gimme moar, Tsilyier.

(that was kinda lame - elementary school level...do better!!)
So what you're saying is that Blizzard should knock TerBear down to neutral for bug abuse?
10/03/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Meditation
I'll push as hard as I can

10/03/2012 08:15 PMPosted by Radial
really hard, very satisfying
Revered with golden lotus in two days.

SONOFA

also, i have, due to emchan, decided that perhaps when the storm of rep grinding and having to run heroics is over, perhaps i will train pet battles just so i can name the pets awesome names. emchan knows how awesome my pet names can be.

ooo oooo oooo ooo oo OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... here's my team (for when I can stop levelling, and *then* running heroics for gear & rep grinding...)

Firefly - Serenity
Celestial Dragonling - Andromeda
Elementium Geode - Enterprise.

annnnd the game's over, I win. Might as well not bother showing up for those raids, they're irrelevent, because I win.

10/04/2012 11:11 AMPosted by Nixx
OhGodHowIDreadYou Wastes.

kk, that's it - the zone's officially been renamed :D

10/04/2012 11:23 AMPosted by Tsilyi
grasping at straw here.

awwww, don't be so hard on yourself! Size seriously isn't everything.

Also, you might want to consider keeping that kind of play-by-play of your day restricted to IRC chat; you never know when someone will report you for that kind of stuff!
I want to see the names for pets that Hunters have.

Cat.
Pig.
Wolf.
Crab.
Ghost.
Dragon.
Silly Hunters. pft
10/04/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Woaden
5ex Leg

Sooooooo many memories!
I hate using the word since it feels like a hotbutton thing, but clunky is really the feeling I get from Disc. Our components don't feel like they mesh together in any meaningful way and not having a big raid wide cooldown really hurts. I know DH wasn't amazing for Disc in Cata, but it was something and it had application.
Meh.

They'll buff PoH and/or PW:S and call it a day like they did in Cata and Disc will be fine again. People who say that a spec needs a complete overhaul usually don't realize how effective a temporary sledgehammer band-aid can be.

PW:S definitely needs to cost less though. It shouldn't be as spammable as it was in DS and ICC but it should be a legitimate raid healing tool when PoH doesn't work, seeing as how there's really nothing to do when you can't PoH.
I think we just need a few tweaks really, and sort out the AA vs SS thing going on. I don't get why they don't drop the mana cost of PW:S and make it proc a stacking debuff that ups the cost (Like arcane blast iirc)

How about a glyph that makes PoH heal in the same fashion that CoH heals? (ie; AoE smart heal)
Maladii should revive the campaign to lower the cooldown on HoH and let it not be channeled anymore.

10/04/2012 02:21 PMPosted by Iapetus
How about a glyph that makes PoH heal in the same fashion that CoH heals? (ie; AoE smart heal)

Well, that would mess up DA.

PoH and PW:S need their mana costs reduced, definitely. Or, SS could apply the same cost reduction (or maybe a better one) that PI does when it is active.
SS applying a cost reduction would be amazing.