@Frinkls

Emerald Dream
<3

Thankz :D
lol that OP is MAD frinkls.
zoom in and you can see what his combat log really says.

Frinkls-Emeralddream Conflagerate hit you 49891 Fire.
Frinkls-Emeralddream begins casting Chaos Bolt.
Frinkls-Emeralddream is about a third of the way through the cast. You should probably interrupt it.
Frinkls-Emeralddream is very surprised you haven't done anything about his Chaos Bolt.
Frinkls-Emeralddream is almost done with Choas Bolt. Good Luck.
Frinkls-Emeralddream Chaos Bolt hit you for 666,666.
You have been demoted to level 89
You are no longer rested.
That's Frinkls, my hero!
lol that OP is MAD frinkls.
zoom in and you can see what his combat log really says.

Frinkls-Emeralddream Conflagerate hit you 49891 Fire.
Frinkls-Emeralddream begins casting Chaos Bolt.
Frinkls-Emeralddream is about a third of the way through the cast. You should probably interrupt it.
Frinkls-Emeralddream is very surprised you haven't done anything about his Chaos Bolt.
Frinkls-Emeralddream is almost done with Choas Bolt. Good Luck.
Frinkls-Emeralddream Chaos Bolt hit you for 666,666.
You have been demoted to level 89
You are no longer rested.

ROFLMAO!
Oh god, could you all please get his nuts out of your mouth!?
What was that Jerikenn, can't understand you, its like you have someones balls in your mouth.
10/04/2012 09:02 AMPosted by Intocable
What was that Jerikenn, can't understand you, its like you have someones balls in your mouth.

And we had to strain to understand you through the tears and ragged breathing of a temper tantrum, but we all got through it.

Life is a series of challenges, after all.
hey now Chut its not nice to make fun of people that have it harder then we do :(
UH WHERE THE HECK IS ANKOR.... fine ill do his damn job for him....
*grumbles to self about laziness and warlocks*
now wheres that damn chest......
AH THERE IT IS
*hoists a chest on the table and unlocks it*
Here Frinkls
*hands frinkls a crunchy spider*
10/04/2012 10:28 AMPosted by Chut

And we had to strain to understand you through the tears and ragged breathing of a temper tantrum, but we all got through it.

Not angry, just stating my opinion. You do know what an OPINION is?

Look I am sorry if I offended your BFF, don't need to get your panties in a bunch.

I didn't know people that rolled Panda class could read let alone use the internet. Look I pick my media very carefully and if I knew you could read or use the internet I never would have stated that.

I don't think I've ever seen a more shining example of a WSB member.

One more for the future-Alliance s/hitlist.

@ Everyone I have Offended

Blizzard has alloted me a few moments to write a letter,

Dear Ballsuckers,

I would like to apologize for any crude or rude remarks I have made on this thread. Though it was not my intention I have derailed this thread as well as ridiculed the fine people who have responded. I suck and you all rule! Once again I am deeply sorry.

Sincerely Your Friend,

Intocable MM Hunter

P.S. I take it back you all can kiss my !@# LOL!
10/05/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Intocable

Look I am sorry if I offended your BFF, don't need to get your panties in a bunch.

I didn't know people that rolled Panda class could read let alone use the internet. Look I pick my media very carefully and if I knew you could read or use the internet I never would have stated that.

You're taking my opinion of your furious yet very public venting of your inadequacies very seriously. Is your stance really that people who play specific races on a video game determine intelligence, much less competence? If so, that is distressing, and enough to warrant even a little bit of pity.

Hopefully the following links will help you with your personal problems.

http://www.dailystrength.org/c/Anger-Management/support-group
http://www.angermanagementcentre.ca/programs-and-services/our-programs/mens-support-group
http://www.therapytribe.com/therapy/Anger_Management_Counseling.html

TLDR: Congratulations, Frinkls, on causing such rage haha. Stay classy, Warsong Battalion.
@ Everyone I have Offended

Blizzard has alloted me a few moments to write a letter,

Dear Ballsuckers,

I would like to apologize for any crude or rude remarks I have made on this thread. Though it was not my intention I have derailed this thread as well as ridiculed the fine people who have responded. I suck and you all rule! Once again I am deeply sorry.

Sincerely Your Friend,

Intocable MM Hunter

P.S. I take it back you all can kiss my !@# LOL!

Look, I have no beef with WSB, other than too much about the guild and not enough about Waffles, Sausage, and Bacon; But I'm dealing with that through intensive therapy at Black Bear.

No, what I want to address is you, and the fact that you're acting like a 10 year old who didn't get his power ranger lunch box for his birthday, and quite possibly you're self-raised.

SO...I, as a concerned adult, want to extend a piece of helpful advice which will help you in your quest to become a functional human being in your home, community, and nation...

1) Stop being stupid.

2) Stop being a jackass.

3) Stop trying to impress upon us that you're cold-eye, don't-care hard-!@#...You play WoW, that automatically disqualifies you from being a cold-eye, don't-care hard-$%^.

By doing that, you will garner the respect you so desire.

Good luck with life.
10/05/2012 11:42 AMPosted by Intocable

Sir, i think your thong is on too tight
This is the beginning of an xpac and you guys are acting like this lock is a pvp genius when they know good and well locks and priests are op. I don't get it. They have been that way even a few weeks before the xpac was released. If blizz ever balances pvp out, which will be a while knowing them, then we can start the real competition. Until then why make a fuss over getting 2 shotted by an op class?