How is the World PVP Since Mists

Emerald Dream
Post Limit:
Lots of big fights? Fair fights?

Lots of Level 90 vs Level 90 action?

Good Horde and Good Alliance?
a lot of rage from both sides. makes for some very entertaining leveling
I had a fun fight against a 90 disc priest and 88 Monk last night. Hopefully many more fights this week. I haven't been in any big fights yet, had my nose to the grindstone getting to 90.
I've had fun, I'm a little over 180 kills now in jf and the surrounding areas. It's been kinda fair had a lock/Mage bring a 90 Druid to kill me, I abused victory rush it ended bad for him. Read my post if ud like to here endeavors of nenthus "those who fell in jade forest"

Stay gold
-nenthus
10/01/2012 04:39 AMPosted by Akkbarr
a lot of rage from both sides. makes for some very entertaining leveling

Can you elaborate?
i dunno if it happens with other people, i seem to get jumped alot and apparently people think level advantage = easy kill. but when they get killed and i camp them a few times they decide to log over and raaaaage hard. thats just been my leveling experience
I kited a pally and a priest for 20-some minutes the other day, but other than that I'm not seeing a whole lot.
The leveling PvP is exceptionally fun- the first days of the expansion were golden. 90 PvP right now is very much based on gear, but things will settle down when the Season starts and gear is a little more fair. Naturally you have level 90s dropping down and crapping on undergeared sub-90s, but the lack of non-crafted PvP gear means that if you know what you're doing/are wearing your Cataclysmic PvP Underwear you can stomp a 90 (particularly if you have a buddy).

Overall it's been good, Really good. The 90s daily hubs are actually oddly devoid of PvP when I'm in them, though; it may very well be that everyone's soul has already been so thoroughly crushed by the infinite amount of dailies we have to do that we don't even have the energy to murder each other.

10/01/2012 10:40 PMPosted by Akkbarr
i dunno if it happens with other people, i seem to get jumped alot and apparently people think level advantage = easy kill. but when they get killed and i camp them a few times they decide to log over and raaaaage hard. thats just been my leveling experience

My leveling was sadly devoid of rage tells, but I was jumped more than once by people of a higher level/level 90s when I was questing up. They were mildly surprised to realize I was made of PvP Undies and that as a BM hunter I can still tear out their colon in that gear.
It's been pretty enjoyable I think. As someone who doesn't gank I haven't had much experience with it. But while leveling I didn't really get into anything. Every once and a while a group of 90's will run into each other and it will turn into a huge battle. Pretty good stuff!
You can pretty much tell when you are going to be ganked before it happens.

If you see a Ret, you are going to get hit.
If you see a Mage, you are going to get hit.
If you see a BM Hunter, you are going to get hit.
If you don't see a Rogue, you are going to get hit.

Fight back, win or die. Move on to the next task.
Take that fair fight notion and shove it. It's about winning.
You can pretty much tell when you are going to be ganked before it happens.

If you see a Ret, you are going to get hit.
If you see a Mage, you are going to get hit.
If you see a BM Hunter, you are going to get hit.
If you don't see a Rogue, you are going to get hit.

Fight back, win or die. Move on to the next task.

Or, if you see any combination of the two...you're going to get hit.

Either fight back, die, rez, fight back, die, rez, and if more of them join in...waiting for you to rez, clock out, go have a cold one, and kick it back on the patio for a bit.