Blade of the Prime

Achievements
Post Limit:
Checked wowhead since that seems to be the only wow database out there besides thottbot and seems to say its either located in the "Prime" klaxx awakening spot or sold by the klaxx 1/4 master. Anyone confirm where it appears?
It's one of those BoA pickup items on the ground. Pretend it's a rare spawn mob, except instead of killing it, you... pick it up instead. They aren't always up.
What is the re-spawn time on this item???
duno but waiting right now GM said its random timer 2 hr or a day...wonderful. and i'm guessing it spawns behind the elite?
Yes, the vast majority of these items are pretty much exactly where you'd expect the item to be, and they're all at fairly obvious quest destinations as well. Good luck getting them!
yea well still in the cave since before the maintenance or whatever was today...
Confirmed, it spawns behind the mob. Just run past the mob, stun him, and loot the sword. Cake
does any1 know what the respawn rate is on it though?
It does indeed spawn behind the quest mob.

Be aware, looting the weapon seems to be bugged. Found it, looted it, received the Lost and Found achievement: but did not receive the weapon.

Hopefully support has a solution.
can i loot this if i have it in my inventory, i looted it from my paladin and put in my deathknights invy, but now im farming it and cant find it
12/06/2012 05:51 PMPosted by Jíhád
can i loot this if i have it in my inventory, i looted it from my paladin and put in my deathknights invy, but now im farming it and cant find it

Since the achievements are account bound and the items are boa, I'm guessing you can only loot one of each of the rare quality pandaren treasures.
Found it this am @ 5:08 am server time on the scryers. I play horde on est coast so it was just after 8 am here. Sent my lvl 85 feral to cave and left him there, boss can be bashed 5 lvls higher and blade looted. Hope this helps as this sword seems to have a much longer spawn time the others. Had no issue looting and finding it in inventory.
10/03/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Diaka
duno but waiting right now GM said its random timer 2 hr or a day...wonderful. and i'm guessing it spawns behind the elite?

i have it... yup.. it spawns behind the quest elite under ground... it's stuck in the tree roots... i had a problem with it not going in to my bags (even though i had space) and had to have a GM do an item restore to get it to show up for me... you can see if it spawns with out having to kill the elite... it has a slight sparkle above it...
10/02/2012 10:41 AMPosted by Unuathorized
What is the re-spawn time on this item???

I can say with 100% certainty that the achievement to find 20 of the lost treasures is incredibly easy to do on a low population server. I have a character on Chromaggus that I logged on to yesterday and literally went from having zero of these BoA items (treasures) to 20 of them within an hour and a half.

My best advice to give would be to find a friend on a server such as this and crz your way to any of these items you desire. Every single ghostly npc was up also within the time it took me to do the achievements.