To those who fell in jade forest ((wpvp))

Emerald Dream
As my friends seeked fortune and power in these strange new lands, I hindered the horde scum. Those who fell to my blade throughout the jade forest I commend your efforts in killing me, although you tried in vein. I started for dawns blossom a beautiful city with sites to see, and horde to destroy. As the guards attempted to strike me down I destroyed a multitude of the horde scum inside the inn, and in the cities front gates. I Nenthus warn all of you horde filth not to step upon my ground ( the jade forest ) else you seek certain demise.

Kills in jade forest: 92
Kills in city front gates: 8
Kills in the drunken inn place: 36

OOC: stay gold, and have fun
-Nenthus
(( yes I wpvpd ALL weekend lol, sorry to those who felt like it was ganking I tried to keep it classy ))
Pretty sure I've accidentally killed more than that with FS + FN spam.
Didn't see much of you! We're u in jf? I saw like no allies they must of leveled quicker then horde.
As I'm not nearly big enough for the Jade Forest, I've been sticking to Duskwood and Redridge Mountains, greeting the Tushui Pandaren with open arms. 180 kills over the last two days, and plenty more to come. Hope to see you around Three Corner soon!
As my friends seeked fortune and power in these strange new lands, I hindered the horde scum. Those who fell to my blade throughout the jade forest I commend your efforts in killing me, although you tried in vein. I started for dawns blossom a beautiful city with sites to see, and horde to destroy. As the guards attempted to strike me down I destroyed a multitude of the horde scum inside the inn, and in the cities front gates. I Nenthus warn all of you horde filth not to step upon my ground ( the jade forest ) else you seek certain demise.

-Nenthus
(( yes I wpvpd ALL weekend lol, sorry to those who felt like it was ganking I tried to keep it classy ))

Shut up you Immigrant from Stormwind. I will do a home invasion on you, cut the power to your home, go up the stairs with my Night Vision Googles I found at the back of Soldier Fortune Magazine, open the door to you and your Alli buddies practicing your "PVP" (if you know what I mean) take pictures and post them on

WWW.DORKSFROMSTORMWIND.COM
Password-NOT REQUIRED
Username-NOT REQUIRED

So stop while your ahead, cause you never wanna piss off an Orgrimmar Gangster!
Im overworked, undergeared, and still good enough to kick your !@#!
The Warsong battalion I see.... I Nenthus ( the original gangster or OG for short ) accept your challenge puny Orc "trimac"
I keep it classy.
Pats grindals head.... * yanks out his earings * -profit

Stay gold
-Nenthus
Does this mean House Blackstone is taking a more aggressive stance with the Horde, or is this simply an individual endeavor?
Individual , blackstone is still On good terms with the horde.
It's just nenthus is crazy

Pics or it didn't happen.
10/01/2012 06:36 PMPosted by Florena
Does this mean House Blackstone is taking a more aggressive stance with the Horde, or is this simply an individual endeavor?

It's Blanched

Individual , blackstone is still On good terms with the horde.
It's just nenthus is crazy

Good terms? Lol. So they enjoyed the Orcs blowing up Theramore?

-Nenthus

Shut up you Immigrant from Stormwind. I will do a home invasion on you, cut the power to your home, go up the stairs with my Night Vision Googles I found at the back of Soldier Fortune Magazine, open the door to you and your Alli buddies practicing your "PVP" (if you know what I mean) take pictures and post them on

Password-NOT REQUIRED
Username-NOT REQUIRED

You just ruined a great line from Chael Sonnen.

Password-NOT REQUIRED
Username-NOT REQUIRED

You just ruined a great line from Chael Sonnen.

Didn't give you permission to speak about Chael! Mention his name again and we got problems.
Alatril so I read some forums about you lol... Was quite the read.
Nenthus I am at your side my Human friend, I will do all in my power to keep you in fighting shape for the good of the House and the good of the Alliance. Until you require me, I will be within the new lands to continue my study of their culture and their shamanistic ways.

-Norforic Silverstone, Healer of the great House Blackstone