[CS Lounge] Lorewalkers Need Naps Too

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 26 Next
Considering that I haven't played him since Feb of '05?

Does participating in my wedding count as playing? Cos, if it does, you last played him in Feb of '10 :P
10/01/2012 03:43 PMPosted by Ambermist
Considering that I haven't played him since Feb of '05?

Does participating in my wedding count as playing? Cos, if it does, you last played him in Feb of '10 :P

I thought of that.

Sometimes I qualify it.

And I logged in for some pet or another...

I can't believe you guys are coming up on 4 years??
Well, 6 years together, although the government only count it as 4 lol (cos that's when he proposed). A little over 2 years married, and 2 1/2 of actually living in the same country (YAY!).

Now, if Operation: Gnomeling would work, things would be perfect...
Well, 6 years together, although the government only count it as 4 lol (cos that's when he proposed). A little over 2 years married, and 2 1/2 of actually living in the same country (YAY!).

Now, if Operation: Gnomeling would work, things would be perfect...

You could adopt me!!!

I need a keeper.....
I think Amber's gonna adopt me first. :P
10/01/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Alvraen

Bugger you lot. I'm first in line by virtue of proximity :P
10/01/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Alvraen

I could be you're little brother!

I'm due for a second childhood!
10/01/2012 03:53 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
I need a keeper.....

/giggle
10/01/2012 03:59 PMPosted by Thunderwulf
I'm due for a second childhood!
Too late, Daddy :P
OH WOW!!

/looks around

This Lounge is smaller than the other one I fell asleep in :>
EEP!!!! Just browsed some other threads and looking at some of the avatars is giving me the heebie jeebies.

Flats looks like a cyclops and Scubu looks like a frog with a really big case of mumps or a distended neck pouch
*snickers*
/curls up in corner
/sigh
/curls up in corner
/sigh

/curls up next to the comfy panda

ZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
EEP!!!! Just browsed some other threads and looking at some of the avatars is giving me the heebie jeebies.

Flats looks like a cyclops and Scubu looks like a frog with a really big case of mumps or a distended neck pouch

And then here I am with a bell on my head.

And then here I am with a bell on my head.

/wakes up
/bashes Sakana in the head with her maul

I just love the sound of bell towers...

/runs away

I can't stand the look of the gear, but I'm to cheap and broke to transmog...lol.
ugh. theres a reason i hate calling ANY company's billing support. waiting so damn long. good thing im such a nerd that i like the music they play. :/
/full
/tired
/bad mood
10/01/2012 02:59 PMPosted by Flatspriest
or the centaur-man...yes it was...lol.

Since there aren't any visible signs that a thread is capped, I haven't been adjusting the cap... I mean... not that I ever did before. >.>