[CS Lounge] Lorewalkers Need Naps Too

Customer Support
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
Ok, I've been cheered up, time to come out from the corner :)
*spots Alvie*
/tacklehug
or the centaur-man...yes it was...lol.

Since there aren't any visible signs that a thread is capped, I haven't been adjusting the cap... I mean... not that I ever did before. >.>

*panda huggles*

(now that I'm a panda mage and not a druid)
10/01/2012 07:00 PMPosted by Ambermist

Oh! A Pandaren! You know what we do with those don't you?

>.>
<.<

*FUZZY HUGGLE ATTACK!*
*grumble*

Silly upside down future panda girl making up words to mess with me.....

*grumble*
10/01/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Flatspriest
I can't stand the look of the gear, but I'm to cheap and broke to transmog...lol.

Yeah, I dunno what the art department was smoking with a lot of the gear, but the very first thing I did was transmog it. Looking like some half-baked desert nomad isn't to my liking.

I'm just glad I got my Alanna's Embrace before it got taken out of the game...like every other really good looking vanilla pattern that the devs refuse to put back in.

What I wouldn't give to have Frostfire Circlet back in the game to complete my mage's frost mog set.

>.>
<.<

*FUZZY HUGGLE ATTACK!*

Pervert. :P
So, I met a guy at work today who my coworker said was a bit of a "celebrity". He owns/runs a local place that was on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, I found the episode and watched it due to curiosity. He is a really nice man! If anyone watches the video, the guy I met is Phil.

http://www.flavortownusa.com/mikes-chili-parlor.aspx#.UGpYmFHVE24
10/01/2012 07:18 PMPosted by Vrakthris

>.>
<.<

*FUZZY HUGGLE ATTACK!*

Hooray!
/huggles

*grumble*

Silly upside down future panda girl making up words to mess with me.....

*grumble*

Did not! Its a real word!
Do you think I'd get in much trouble if I set the payroll office at work on fire?
10/01/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Thelootgnome
Do you think I'd get in much trouble if I set the payroll office at work on fire?

Only if they see you do it.
10/01/2012 08:50 PMPosted by Thelootgnome
make sure you find your stapler first >.>
10/01/2012 09:07 PMPosted by Mourninglory
make sure you find your stapler first >.>

More important than the stapler... your pay records :)
The red one?
/climbs up Merdie's shoulders and balances on her hat

/dance
/dance
/dance
Can we talk Dr. Who yet?

Have all the Whovians seen Angels Take Manhattan?

Well, probably good to avoid details... spoilers... but... that was a fantastic mid-season ending.

10/01/2012 03:12 PMPosted by Flatspriest
I'm just not a big fan of the current doctor or helper(s).

*gasp*

I'll be the first to admit when Matt Smith took over the role I was still mourning the loss of my Doctor, so it took awhile to warm up to him. But... for the evolution of the Doctors' character, he makes sense to me.

I enjoy the companions a great deal though. Not in the same way as the ones that came before it, but they all have their own flavor and Pond is sassy, though I think I like Rory more, post Centurion.

10/01/2012 03:20 PMPosted by Flatspriest
I'm also not a fan of the angels...except the ones on the planet where she had to keep her eyes closed cause she had one in her vision.

*double gasp*

Blink is still one of my top favorite episodes.

OK, I'm done geeking out for the day. :P
You're up offly late Vrak.

/climbs up Merdie's shoulders and balances on her hat

/dance
/dance
/dance

*quickly nods and drops the tasty morsel in his hands*
/nom
*HOP HOP HOP*

Back to the front page.

*hides from Mer*
May I just say, I love the new "champion" rares! So much fun, even when you nearly die. Plus, I got a lovely new helm, and an epic pair of BoE DPS plate pants :)
10/02/2012 01:59 AMPosted by Ambermist
May I just say, I love the new "champion" rares! So much fun, even when you nearly die. Plus, I got a lovely new helm, and an epic pair of BoE DPS plate pants :)

You keep doing that, I'll just keep finding rare drops.

My hammer is pretty sweet. :)