Cannot select another account to play

Customer Support
It just take me straight to my character selection after i enter pw, i cannot select another account, anyone know how to fix this??
If you have more than one account, when you get into the login, there should be a drop down box. You have to use that to select a new account.
Did you just add a second WOW account to your Battle.Net or have you had it merged for a while? (If you just added it, make sure to be completely logged out of the game client, give it a few minutes - 10-15 is probably best - then try logging in again. Some updates to client information don't push through properly if you were logged in, and can take a little while to process.)

If it has been merged for a while, do you see both WOW accounts if you log into Account Management (use ACCOUNT at the top right of this page if you're not sure)? If you only see one WOW account and are sure you had two, check your email address. It is very unusual for an account to be removed. (It would only be done by Billing or Account Admin if the ownership of the account was successfully disputed, as far as I know.)
it been 1 hour and no drop down box, there are like 3 account in the b net acc
Did you get this working? If so, how?
cannot
Do they have funds? If one is frozen (no game time) it won't show up in the drop down.
So I want to make sure I understand this. You have multiple Battle.net accounts, and on the login screen (where you would normally tell the game which account you want to access) that dropdown to choose which account you'd like isn't there at all?
Also, if you've logged into Battle.net and see more than one account, it might be a PTR account which can't be accessed by the Live Realm Login.

I have 4 accounts under my battle.net and it asks me to choose which account I want to login to after I enter Email/Password.
Between the 'account name' and the 'password' box there should be a drop down which will allow you to switch accounts. If that is missing I would recommend deleting your cache and WTF folders which will give you the 'first time logging in' syndrom and a pop up box asking you to choose an account.
Also, if you've logged into Battle.net and see more than one account, it might be a PTR account which can't be accessed by the Live Realm Login.

I have 4 accounts under my battle.net and it asks me to choose which account I want to login to after I enter Email/Password.

The PTR accounts only show up if you are using the PTR software that directs to PTR realms. You will not see the PTR accounts in the normal drop-down for live realms using the live client.
10/02/2012 07:07 AMPosted by Somaliu
Between the 'account name' and the 'password' box there should be a drop down which will allow you to switch accounts. If that is missing I would recommend deleting your cache and WTF folders which will give you the 'first time logging in' syndrom and a pop up box asking you to choose an account.

I tried this, as this is what the customer support told me to do when I rang them, didn't work. They said they had never seen this before.
Okay, got this working. It seems you can do two things to fix it.

1. Change your battle.net email and password, this will update the account.

2. Add the following to the bottom of your config.wtf in your WTF folder (Located in your World of Warcraft installation directory)

SET accountName "Enter your battle.net email in these qoutes"
SET accountList "!WoW2|WoW2|WoW3|"

Change the 'WoW1" etc to your account names. You may or may not need the "!" at the start.