The Daily Grind

Frostmourne
I don't normally bother posting my !@#$ty videos and or clip dumps on forums, but I figured there's enough irrelevant threads on these forums right meow. Just a handful of clips I threw together while queued last night of my compadre's and I taking advantage of the horrific faciton ratio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoUGZY3eWqQ

On a related note while I'm making a thread, since Kaygo has abandoned me and I'm running out of contacts I'm in need of a few arena partners this coming season for 2,200 and possibly beyond as I'm kinda interested in getting back into arena beyond just getting the gear. Past experience includes 2.2 most seasons in 2s / 3s / 5s with my priest and mage, as-well as glad in every bracket during s4 across war / druid. Contact me in game and such if you're keen.
Any video with Millencolin playing in it will receive 5 stars. Well done sir, well done!
Where has Kaygo gone? Cool vid tho, hopefully I don't have the pleasure of running into you guys!
Turn your nameplates on, god.
10/02/2012 05:36 AMPosted by Squid

Please do this.
Bacon.
10/02/2012 05:37 AMPosted by Akinaria

Please do this.

I really never saw the point, Squid is currently giving me a spiel on vent about this. I don't like unessential stuff on my ui, I do have two working eyes, negates the use of 90435409594 name plates/
10/02/2012 05:42 AMPosted by Mintii
name plates

Makes mouseover's 10x easier! (If you use them)
You can target people through pillars and see where they are without !@#$ing with your camera, keep track of the hp (and buffs/debuffs if you use custom nameplates) of multiple enemies really easily.
I'm quite aware, I do toggle them on and off occasional, but if you could find a proper use for name plates in said video I'll award you an internet.
This has been arena 101 with Kolzi and Brightofday. For more information visit our webiste http://www.suguild.com/index.php or apply to join our core raiding team!

(aka come back alliance noob)
All you need is Hardened Shell and you're set.

Got mine yesterday, never had so much fun.
lol@rocket belt fail at 5:15. Definitely turn on the name plates mate! Entertaining as always.
10/02/2012 05:21 AMPosted by Icebubletea
Where has Kaygo gone? Cool vid tho, hopefully I don't have the pleasure of running into you guys!

due to lack of play time, gundrak to avoid ques b4 I xfer off somewhere slightly more populated that isnt FM
Not the Same - Bodyjar = <3 <3
10/02/2012 06:02 AMPosted by Druzor
(aka come back alliance noob)

But Alliance is full of Gnomes, you know how much I love Gnomes. I don't see it happening.

All you need is Hardened Shell and you're set.

Got mine yesterday, never had so much fun.

Whiss never leaves e-home without one.
Boy am I glad we're on the same side.
I don't normally bother posting my !@#$ty videos and or clip dumps on forums, but I figured there's enough irrelevant threads on these forums right meow. Just a handful of clips I threw together while queued last night of my compadre's and I taking advantage of the horrific faciton ratio - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoUGZY3eWqQ

On a related note while I'm making a thread, since Kaygo has abandoned me and I'm running out of contacts I'm in need of a few arena partners this coming season for 2,200 and possibly beyond as I'm kinda interested in getting back into arena beyond just getting the gear. Past experience includes 2.2 most seasons in 2s / 3s / 5s with my priest and mage, as-well as glad in every bracket during s4 across war / druid. Contact me in game and such if you're keen.

I'm sorry but what you said at the start there had me laughing again so I had to rewatch this, !@#$ing love this movie http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXPeLctgvQI
Meow do I look like a cat to you?
10/02/2012 03:19 PMPosted by Mintii
Whiss never leaves e-home without one.
I learned that lesson the hard way :(