End of Garrosh, new Warchief!

Wyrmrest Accord
Prev 1 3 4 5
Clearly, there needs to be a third-party candidate for this vote.

Now let's all inaugurate this founding of the Paranoid, Alert and Totally Young party by holding a nomination.

I nominate myself under the campaign slogan "A thousand gold coins in every pocket; and a dagger in every back."
10/06/2012 08:00 PMPosted by Vardyn
I nominate myself under the campaign slogan "A thousand gold coins in every pocket; and a dagger in every back

I can not support you as a candidate due to your clear disregard of the bomb issue.

Therefor, I officially will be running against you, and I will make sure that there is a bomb in every pocket, for everybody!
10/07/2012 02:37 AMPosted by Bomzik
I nominate myself under the campaign slogan "A thousand gold coins in every pocket; and a dagger in every back

I can not support you as a candidate due to your clear disregard of the bomb issue.

Therefor, I officially will be running against you, and I will make sure that there is a bomb in every pocket, for everybody!

Apparently, my efforts to appeal to the enterprising Goblin demographic has gone to waste. Besides of which, the gold is yours to do as you please. You could buy the best explosives this world has ever seen.*

*Candidate does not endorse or encourage Horde members buying explosives under any condition.