Minfernal...

Pet Battles
1 2 3 8 Next
Minfernal is impossible to find due to CRZ. When I fly in on the flight path there are always a bunch of them down there, but as soon as I land and enter the CRZ phase they all disappear. It is really frustrating...
Yes, I'm having the exact same problem. I wait around, they spawn, they vanish. CRZ makes this pet hunting much harder than it needs to be ><
Same here, I really wish they'd turn off CRZ atleast for this zone.
Another way to allow us to catch the dang things is to let them show up as a secondary pet from fighting tainted creatures in Felwood!
I just got one today after the server restart... but there we're three of us wiping them all out. I think that only ~8-10 spawned total.
Sigh I tried the same here in Bladefist, but found that 6 other realms are already camping the spot
I've never even seen the little guys spawn.

As much as I desperately want one (and as a warlock feel indignantly entitled to one) I'm glad collection isn't easy for all of the pets (restless shadeling, anyone?) - so basically these guys show up at server reset only?

What I love are having specific conditions on pet spawns - weather, time of day, it would even be great to integrate mob kills to spawn their little babies that you can steal.
Ive been sitting here since server came up and haven't seen not ANYTHING pop up. no rats, no minfernals, NOTHING. yet several other CRZers HAVE. This is getting to be really, really irritating. Blizzard, FIX YOUR GAME. I'm not paying $15 a month for BROKEN gaming, and I sure as hell aren't gonna give you $40 to upgrade to MoP if you can't be bothered to weed out your terrible bugs.

edit: INB4 umadoverpokemons? Yes, because it's something else broken, mini game or not, broken is broken. You wouldn't walk into a a car dealership and want to pay full price for a car that was just t boned and not even bothered to be repaired?
10/02/2012 07:26 AMPosted by Mórrígan
edit: INB4 umadoverpokemons? Yes, because it's something else broken, mini game or not, broken is broken. You wouldn't walk into a a car dealership and want to pay full price for a car that was just t boned and not even bothered to be repaired?
I'll take it for 15 bucks.

Point being, $15 doesn't entitle you to much. That barely covers 2 hours of minimum wage for some unskilled employee. What are you expecting out of that sort of money?

CRZ is buggy. The pet battle system has several bugs. The pet system is just a minor part of the expansion. The expansion is still pretty new. Things should get better over time. If that's too painful for you to endure, find a game that takes a $50-100 subscription so you can have the quality you desire.
I'm having a phasing issue in Storm Peaks as well - at this point since I'm giving up on snow I at least want to capture a skunk to get the "pet in every zone" achievement. Every time I land, *poof* - is CRZ a height based thing? That doesn't even make sense.
I've got an idea. Go out and catch some of the other 400+ pets instead of obsessing over one that you can't get. You aren't going to get World Safari until next March at the earliest anyway.
10/02/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Shalura
I've got an idea. Go out and catch some of the other 400+ pets instead of obsessing over one that you can't get. You aren't going to get World Safari until next March at the earliest anyway.

I've got an idea.

Stop being a jerk because you have what you want.
I don't have a Minfernal. I'm not going to spaz out about it either.
You have 298 other pets that are also not Minfernals that you could be chasing after.
I'll take it for 15 bucks.

Point being, $15 doesn't entitle you to much. That barely covers 2 hours of minimum wage for some unskilled employee. What are you expecting out of that sort of money?

CRZ is buggy. The pet battle system has several bugs. The pet system is just a minor part of the expansion. The expansion is still pretty new. Things should get better over time. If that's too painful for you to endure, find a game that takes a $50-100 subscription so you can have the quality you desire.

I expect something I pay for to work. End of story. It's not that I think I am entitled to all rare pets and rare mounts and the most epic of epic gears and legendaries, but I DAMN WELL EXPECT to have a FAIR CHANCE AT IT. And if MY realm is being screwed out of seeing things because of CRZ, it pisses me off. And you people can take your holier than thou, Blizzard butt kissing attitude out of here. Broken is broken. There have been restarts almost every day, emergency 2 hour maintenances etc. The amount of things being "fixed" PALES in comparison to things still broken, most of it caused by a badly implemented CRZ.

I was on a flight path over Shatter Scar Vale, I saw a TON of minfernals up, AND Ongar the rare spawn was up. I get off flight path a few seconds later, go over, and there is NOTHING there. Not even the rare spawn, no body, nothing.

And yes, I HAVE been going after the 38472942 other pets, it still doesn't negate the fact that phasing is STILL screwing things up.
I don't have a Minfernal. I'm not going to spaz out about it either.
You have 298 other pets that are also not Minfernals that you could be chasing after.
However, how many of them have the same ability combination? The same type? The same looks?

This is a minigame, with vanity pets.
If you join a party don't you get locked to a zone?
10/02/2012 12:05 PMPosted by Karran
If you join a party don't you get locked to a zone?

My group member constantly being tossed off the 2 person mount says otherwise ><
I have a rare minfernal. Not broken...just a rare pet. DEAL WITH IT! Sick of you guys with always wanting EZ mode in this game...whatever happened to a challenge?
10/02/2012 01:10 PMPosted by Couñtess
I have a rare minfernal. Not broken...just a rare pet. DEAL WITH IT! Sick of you guys with always wanting EZ mode in this game...whatever happened to a challenge?

Lol...key word here...
I have a rare minfernal
I have a Rare Minfernal named Zug Zug whose meteor constantly misses.