Good rotation for lvl 75 arms warrior ?

Warrior
Post Limit:
Hey guys, new to this game and I'm trying to optimize my action bar and rotations for DPS in dungeons. I want to stick to arms as my spec.

Right now I have:

1. /targe enemy
/cast Charge
/cast Mortal Strike

2. Hamstring
3. Mortal Strike
4. Overpower
5. Impending Victory
6. Cleave
7. Execute
8. Thunder Clap
9. Slam
0. Sweeping Strikes
-. Intimidating Shout
=. Whirlwind

During battle, I usually mash the first 1,2,3,4 and hit random numbers after that. Is that how rotation works? Usually dungeons go too fast for me to think which ability to use for each enemy. Any help would be appreciated!
No need to hamstring.

single target ms, over power (plus any procs), heroic strike (with stacks) / slam.

AoE, MS (for rage only if you need it), thunder clap, sweeping strikes + single target stuff, whirlwind.
So I should get rid of my charge macro? Not sure what procs or stacks are but will look it up.
Procs & Stacks are Overpower chaining and Taste For Blood buff stacks for heroic strike.
Where would Charge fit in? I like the macro I have but the only problem is that if I hit it too often, it will accidentally go after a mob that the tank hasn't targeted yet and becomes an unwanted pull. Does that make sense?
I macro charge in with mortal strike. Mine looks like this:

#showtooltip Mortal Strike
/cast charge
/cast Mortal Strike
/cancelaura hand of protection
/startattack

And yes, I accidentally charge things I probably shouldn't from time to time. Just have to make sure your camera is at a good angle so if you are spamming the button you won't charge a pack you aren't supposed to.
I'm using number key bindings if that's what you mean.

Theodorr, what does /cancelaura hand of protection do?
It turns off paladin bubble.

*edit* when hand of protection is on you, you can't take any physical damage, but you can't attack anything either.
Yea as a general course of action, having your abilities split up and muscle memory for everything you could possibly ever need is obviously a great way to stay on top of your game.

Having charge macrod to mortal strike is a no-brainer though. Kind of like deep wounds on heroic strike.
hit charge
hit colouss smash if you have it at 75
hit mortal strike
hit overpower
did overpower light up again?
hit overpower
hit overpower
did overpower light up again? or are you at 70 rage and climbing? did sd proc? are you at 4-5 tfb stacks?
Yes and Yes? yes? yes?
hit cs then heroic strike and slam then ms
No and yes and yes and yes?
hit cs then hs then slam then mortal strike
no to everything but rage?
hit slam then ms
Did overpower light up again?
hit mortal strike
hit overpower

its an easy list if you dont read it logically
I'd hit HS even at 1 stack.
yeah but that requires me to go back and edit it.

besides its for level 75s i dont think dps matters before 90
Have you played this game?
Recount is spammed in every dungeon by some dumbass.
Have you played this game?
Recount is spammed in every dungeon by some dumbass.

and im always at the top of it so i never worry

#toocooltocare