All 3 Hunter specs pull lowest dps??

Hunter
I have tried every spec in 5.0.5 and they all seem to do the same thing. Nothing. I am 462 ilvl and I see mages that are just barely making it into heroics, pull almost DOUBLE my DPS on boss fights... This is getting really stupid. I try really hard to get my DSP up, but nothing I do works. Why is our damage so low and why did we get nerfed so damn hard...?
Hmm no not at all dude
How much are you pulling single target on heroic bosses and what specs have you tried?
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow

Go there and fix your reforge/gearing problems.
Why do you have a str trinket?
Im pulling on average mid to high 40s on most boss fights, with both marks and BM, haven't really tried survival, can't get over the fact that the last time I did serpent sting ticks for as much as explosive shot hits for, is this still the case? Anyways I don't feel behind on dmg at all and my gear is mediocre without any gems or enchants (im lazy)
http://www.askmrrobot.com/wow

Go there and fix your reforge/gearing problems.

Just no.
Well, first off you have a useless strength trinket, and second, I don't know if you knew this or not but hunters need expertise now. The cap for expertise is 7.50% just like the hit cap. So you need 7.50% hit and expertise. Lastly, you are keeping crit, mastery is currently the best stat Agility>Hit (7.50%)>Expertise (7.50%)>Mastery. (crit is better than haste)
10/02/2012 03:47 AMPosted by Kief
Lastly, you are keeping crit, mastery is currently the best stat Agility>Hit (7.50%)>Expertise (7.50%)>Mastery. (crit is better than haste)

Is that true for Survival at this point? Survival Mastery scales so stupidly low, compared to, say BM.
Its true that hunters and boomies are the lowest dps atm. This does need to be addressed. I run surv for the most part, its better than BM for me in 5 mans since its an aoe fest for the most part. The problem with surv that needs to be fixed is, explosive shot is utter cr@p for damage, better off to spam AS on TotH procs, and ignore ex shot except on proc.

They really need to buff survs signature shot its ridiculous low damage I have serp ticks that hit harder