Sha of Anger first attempt

Darkspear
We the Horde of Darkspear downed Sha of Anger on our FIRST try!

GG guys!
Ally wiped 3 times (on a stupid easy boss)
A couple of people!? lol...who are you kiddin!? You guys had over 30+ in that raid last night.
We killed it too, subby.
You weren't on :<
Was it really that easy? I thought it was gonna take like heroiced out raids and !@#$. Sad panda.
09/28/2012 06:01 PMPosted by Wtbskillz
Was it really that easy? I thought it was gonna take like heroiced out raids and !@#$. Sad panda.

Since when does VoA/BH Equivalent content take heroic gear?

First BH kill in Cata was in full greens with my group.
09/28/2012 06:04 PMPosted by Bibby

I didn't know it was VoA equivalent bro, no need to epeen all over me, nobody wants that.
09/28/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Wtbskillz

I didn't know it was VoA equivalent bro, no need to epeen all over me, nobody wants that.

Its been said numerous times on the forums and you post on here all the time. One would think logic would have kicked in by now.

Its been said numerous times on the forums and you post on here all the time. One would think logic would have kicked in by now.

I haven't seen a single post about it. I really only frequent the darkspear forums, and I'm pretty much a vain drama queen so I only read !@#$ when it seems like there's drama or its about me, so a lot of the hard hitting %^-* goes unread.

Edit: When I say about me I don't mean me about me personally, just something that might affect me. That's just more of me being a conceited !@#$ though.
09/28/2012 06:06 PMPosted by Wtbskillz

Bibbster ePeen's allover everyone all the time. That's how he tells the world he has a life.

Just grab a kleenex and don't take it personally.
I WAS THERE OMG SO MUCH FUN