Upgraded, questions about digital deluxe

Customer Support
Mr. Teashot and I just upgraded to the digital deluxe version of the game. We've each successfully made baby pandas and are in the panda starting area. I have a couple of questions though.

When I tried to invite him to a team, it told me I can't since I am still on a starter acct. But... I'm a panda! Clearly some portion of the game realizes I upgraded while others haven't. Is this normal, and will it fix itself in a certain amount of time?

Other question (so far), since we paid for the digital deluxe version, we were supposed to get a flying mount. How do we access this? It's pretty much the only reason we went with that version of the game.
When I tried to invite him to a team, it told me I can't since I am still on a starter acct. But... I'm a panda! Clearly some portion of the game realizes I upgraded while others haven't. Is this normal, and will it fix itself in a certain amount of time?

Everyone can be pandas now, just like you were able to create that little goblin while on trial.

It can take up to 72 hours for the upgrade to go through (basically until your bank/credit card company tells blizzard that your payment is good). Until then the leveling restriction will be removed, but the social restrictions will still be in place.

Other question (so far), since we paid for the digital deluxe version, we were supposed to get a flying mount. How do we access this? It's pretty much the only reason we went with that version of the game.

You'll get the mount & pet in the in-game mail, when your payment is fully processed and your account is upgraded.
Ok, thanks for the info. I guess we just have to patient then. With luck we'll get to group sometime this weekend though.
Thanks, Avanna! Teashot, I'm going to move your thread over to our Customer Support forum just in case someone there can further assist you. =)
I appreciate that, Crithto.
Ok, thanks for the info. I guess we just have to patient then.

As Avanna mentioned digital upgrades usually take up to 72 hours to process. During that time, though you'll be able to level and access much of the content, other restrictions are still in place. So you'll not be able to access the mailbox, the auction house or trading nor will you be able to use many of the more public channels like General and Trade. You can join groups, but the invite must come from an account that is not currently restrictioned.

There was an issue earlier that was causing some delay in the normal approval process but the issue should now be resolved and those should be clearing out quickly. Hopefully your upgrade won't take much longer, Teashot.

Good luck!
Thank you, Vrak. I really am looking forward to being able to experience the full scope of the game with my husband.