Really Blizz, what the.......

General Discussion
Yes, but there isn't an item out there that gives everyone but warlocks demonic gateway to use without having a warlock around.
09/30/2012 12:37 PMPosted by Kodiakarrest
Yes, but there isn't an item out there that gives everyone but warlocks demonic gateway to use without having a warlock around.

You got bloodlust'd and totem'd
09/29/2012 08:12 AMPosted by Illucia
People find the silliest things to be outraged about.

I think there is a microchip inside of every forum members head which requires them to be angry about something or their head will explode.

Seeing how MoP is the way it is, people need to find the littlest things to whine about.
09/30/2012 12:55 PMPosted by Cyorae
People find the silliest things to be outraged about.

I think there is a microchip inside of every forum members head which requires them to be angry about something or their head will explode.

Seeing how MoP is the way it is, people need to find the littlest things to whine about.

EXPANSION.....TO GOOD....MUST
FIND STRAWS TO GRASP.
09/30/2012 12:51 PMPosted by Spirager

You got bloodlust'd and totem'd

I have bloodlust and totems now as a druid?
Make it consumable. Problem solved.

One time use or a cool down that resets at midnight and only lasts an hour. Or make it last 2 minutes and have a cool down of one hour.

Few simple things to make it not so great.
yay, now i can use healing touch without a druid
you act like getting a decent sized self-heal as a mage is worthless....
This is rather bullcrap.
09/30/2012 07:13 PMPosted by Kiteandbite
Make it consumable. Problem solved.

I would be somewhat ok if it was a one-time use thing.

The fact that it doesn't have to be equipped is what mostly irritates me though.
Blizzard is trolling us hard... Not only they make an ability that only gives you retarded versions of second-hand old spells while all the other classes get something new, not only the said abilities are situational at best(in pve especially), not only it requires you to be in a party, but also they come and give out this thing for everyone to play, everyone but the druids themselves. How sweet.

By the way, raven lord says hello too. Was the same kind of utter bull*, blizzard are like bent on doing this to druids -_- Someone among the blizz HQ is a fanatical druid-hater or something, i can not explain all this trend going for years and years now.
Pretty Crappy on Blizzard's part.
09/30/2012 09:24 PMPosted by Kodiakarrest
you act like getting a decent sized self-heal as a mage is worthless....

It isn't.

We call it 'Glyph of Evocation'.

That's why we don't really care about HT.
Huh. Seems strange. Not that I'd use it anyway; I get stealthing Ghost Wolf from Symbiosis.

How is that useful at all in a dungeon. -_-
So like, your complaint makes no sense.

This works nothing like symbiosis.
From what I've seen (limited so far), most of the level 87 abilities are party based.

I mean, even my level 87 ability is mostly useless when I'm out solo.

Unless i'm low on health, pop Shadowfiend and use void shift on it.

I wouldn't be too upset ove this item, how many people are actually going to use it? and how breaking is it for other classes to have access to some random abilities.
My level 87 ability is exactly like the Warlock's little demon gate teleport. I never use it. I can't even think of a reason I need to use it right now. So, I'm a little sad over that.

Basically at level 87 I get an ability that is essentially worthless, and that Warlocks have had since Wrath of the Lich King.
I'd be ok with druids getting my DK abilities...if they can no longer instacast travel forms and have to shift out to pick herbs
In all honesty- I would just simply like to see Blizzard even out the use of this item so that Druids could use it too. Just give each druid spec a different ability- eg give Balance druids the ability to cast mirror images but keep it on the 1 hour cooldown