Golden lotus quests

Bug Report
I did the quest line that lead into the eternal blossoms area, where I picked up some daily's (blue colored quests) from the shrine of two moons. I did all the quests in the area, and turned them in. I followed the other quest to the jade forest and did those dailies.

The next two days I've flown literally all over the eternal blossoms area and have not been able to find the daily's there for the Golden lotus daily's.

I have been told that the quest givers for those dailies are at "The golden pagoda" but they have no quests on any of the neutral mobs there (I am not friendly with the golden lotus)

I have no idea why the quests are unavailable to me, and I and missing out on reputation each day for this faction. If anyone knows how I can fix this, or if this is some type of bug, please let me know.
SAme here. Did the quest that leads up to them; no quests there to take for some reason.
I have the same issue.
I remember starting the quests Out with the Scouts & Barring Entry but i had a random pop so i didnt complete them, then after that i was grouped with a friend and while flying through the zone he was phased from me so i abandoned the 2 quests to try and remove the phasing but it didnt.
Now i cant find these quests anymore and have no way to increase my Golden Lotus rep.
Any one have any ideas???
bump
So I had this same thing happen to me and spent hours trying to figure it out with no help from Blizzard. What I ended up figuring out was that it is a phasing issue in the Golden Pagoda area. If i flew in really fast I could see other players & friendly NPCs, which would disappear when I arrived. I flew around the entire zone & could not find any mobs except for in the northwest corner in the Guo-Lai Halls area. I killed a mob & noticed it granted rep with The Black Prince. I checked my rep & noticed I was almost friendly with them, so I killed a dozen or so until I was. Upon reaching friendly with this faction, Golden Lotus quests became available, eventually leading to the dailies.

I don't think this is intended, but somehow only being Neutral with The Black Prince prevents the Vale of Eternal Blossoms from phasing correctly. Hopefully someone takes notice of this, as I have had an in-game ticket open for 3 days now.
So I had this same thing happen to me and spent hours trying to figure it out with no help from Blizzard. What I ended up figuring out was that it is a phasing issue in the Golden Pagoda area. If i flew in really fast I could see other players & friendly NPCs, which would disappear when I arrived. I flew around the entire zone & could not find any mobs except for in the northwest corner in the Guo-Lai Halls area. I killed a mob & noticed it granted rep with The Black Prince. I checked my rep & noticed I was almost friendly with them, so I killed a dozen or so until I was. Upon reaching friendly with this faction, Golden Lotus quests became available, eventually leading to the dailies.

I don't think this is intended, but somehow only being Neutral with The Black Prince prevents the Vale of Eternal Blossoms from phasing correctly. Hopefully someone takes notice of this, as I have had an in-game ticket open for 3 days now.

Im friendly with the a black prince and the quest is not show up for me.
This really needs to get more attention. A friend of mine has been struggling with support for the past few days, and all they keep telling her to do are things she's already done.
A 2nd thought is that going into the Guo-Lai Halls area tripped the phasing & allowed me to get quests when I came out. Try going in there until your zone changes & coming back out. There are definitely phasing issues in this entire zone though. Dailies bugged out today & the only way to see the NPCs was to fly completely out of the zone, then come back.
barry that hasnt worked for me so not sure if thats it or not
To start doing quests for the Golden Lotus you need to have open the gate from Kun-Lai Summit to The Vale of Eternal Blossoms. To do this you need to have done the quest that is in the Temple Of The White Tiger. Which will give you a quest which will unlock Golden Lotus dailies.
I've done all the pre-req quests including talking to the quarter master, that's not the issue, several other people are having the same issue.
Same! Wtf!
Same problem here
Had same problem here and with advice from Barrycarray I was able to get this working. He was right about the Black Prince phasing however I still required one more step after I got to friendly by killing a few guards around Ruins of Gui-Lai in the vale. After I was friendly I still had to do a few more quests for golden lotus which are located at the little hut at Ruins of Gui-Lai. If you look at the map the little hut is near the word Gui-Lai. I just want to make note that this previously wasn't there until I got to friendly with Black Prince. As killing these gives you rep with Black Prince it does seem to phase the area until u reach friendly. So once you get friendly go check and make sure you don't have any other quests to complete for Golden Lotus around the ruins of Gui-Lai. Hope that helps others I spent 2 hours on this trying to figure it out this morning.
I have the same problem but i did the Temple of the white tiger and opened the gate. I also already have the black prince rep at honored. So that doesnt affect the dalies. Any other suggestions
It is still all Blizzard's fault, but I dropped my legendary quests and the Golden Lotus quest line appears where it is supposed to at the Golden Pagoda.

Update: NVM the quest areas are filled with spiders rather than the appropriate monsters. Still Broken!
10/04/2012 10:47 PMPosted by Flungkundrui
Update: NVM the quest areas are filled with spiders rather than the appropriate monsters. Still Broken!

If you are talking about the quest "out with the scouts" go and kill any mob with the shao-tien naming convention. It worked for me
I have done white tiger and I have opened the gates, and I get celestial task from the mama back at two moons, but NO quests at ALL at Golden Pagoda or anywhere else. whiskey tango foxtrot.
I'm getting this same issue, and also an issue with dirt mounds for Tillers rep.

Don't know what's wrong exactly, but I can't dig up any dirt whatsoever. I've heard others have had the same problem.
I'm having the same issue, I even spoke with a GM last Thursday who told me they are aware of this issue and it should be fixed in today's maintenance, but it hasn't...

I have friendly with the Black Prince, I've even seen/retrieved the dailies a few days ago but they just disappeared and now I'm stuck with Stones of Power with not stones for me loot to complete the quest and no other quests for me do...

I have a tick submitted as we speak and you all should too this needs more attention as someone already said.