Resists in MoP

Bug Report
If resists were supposedly taken out, why do they still take effect? There are rings with resists, and cloak resist enchants from pre-5.0.4 still partially and completely resist spells.
Yes, I totally agree. Resistance is for sure still in the game and needs to be removed.
Should really be fixed. People running with 50% + magic damage resistance gets ridiculous. I dont see why it would be removed from the game, but just for end-game where resistance used to worked quite well... If you want to remove it, please do it the right way.
I agree that all resistances should be removed as to not provide an unfair advantage to some.
Ghostcrawler already said that Resistance as a stat was removed. The only time you'll see it is the occasional buff given from the world, or some really outdated items and a few with semi-randomized stats.

I'm sure they'll go back and fix some of the ones they forgotten before long. Either way, the mechanic will still take effect. Everyone has a base chance to resist spells, and that is probably going to stay.
Ghostcrawler already said that Resistance as a stat was removed. The only time you'll see it is the occasional buff given from the world, or some really outdated items and a few with semi-randomized stats.

I'm sure they'll go back and fix some of the ones they forgotten before long. Either way, the mechanic will still take effect. Everyone has a base chance to resist spells, and that is probably going to stay.

Uh, no. No one has a base chance to resist spells, since they removed racial resists. Everyone has a base chance for their spells to miss, but that is another mechanic.
Should really be fixed. Its quite annoying.
Should fix it... next week perhaps? :D
This is way overdue.
Fix this bug please
Please fix this, Blizzard.
Blizzard, this is ridiculous.
Even though a small percentage of your playerbase plays twinks, this affects the many people that level through PvP. Please fix this.
Still waiting for a fix -.-
Blizzard announced removal of resistances from the game, however it is still implemented and still working at certain levels (seems that they removed from some parts, but not all of the game). Would be interested in seeing this fixed as it does impact my player base. But also because things are not working as intended.
Fix it or else...

MOM GET THE BROOM GHOSTCRAWLER'S BEING NAUGHTY
Please fix