Looking to make shado pan transmog set

I saw one a while ago but I can't remember how I found it would really like to make my monk look like the shado pan guards if possible I know I can get the helm at exalted but can't find other pieces that look alike.
I would kill for this knowledge for when I reach level 90.
still looking
the Shoulders are impossible they are a single shoulder modification of White Tiger Pauldrons from Pally Tier Gear. The Rest of it maybe but don't think you can find the right color scheme. shame :(
Checked the quartermaster, found this at least:

Replica Shado-Pan Helmet

Checking for more.
Here is a link to a transmog someone made last week. Not sure if it is exactly what you are looking for:

Looks like I'm going to have to go back through my internet history that shouldn't be over 1000 pages in a week right :P

This is the closest I could find in my history I swear it was closer though idk
/use revive

- Damn I want, having only the helmet makes me nuts, they should give at least the belt too or the other head they have, more like ninja style D:
if yall are still searching for some items for shado pan mogs you can look mine up you dont even have to be fully 90 to get the items all you need is to be exhalted with shado pan for the helm i like ot think i did a good job on it best i could do hope my mog helps took me 3 days to get items hardest part is getting the legs which you have to do booty bay quest for the right color scheme gl to you all
I have all the items an alliance person needs for the look alike Shado-Pan.
Here is the wowhead link for the items:

http://wow.joystiq.com/2012/10/18/transmogrify-your-monk-or-leather-wearer-into-a-member-of-the/#continued is the best resource I've come up with so far however, there are a few items that seem to be better in the shoulder slot for these. The first boss in black temple drops a set of shoulders that looks fantastic with this mog set. Hope I helped someone out!
I am team Red-Pan! I don't need no Shado.