No Battlenet Pets showing....

Pet Battles
Post Limit:
I have covered the majority of "Storm Peaks" and only on 2 occasions did is a Battle pet show on my map, when i went to go towards it, it vanished. Dead Wind Pass has no Battle Pets showing at all, have been around many times and still nothing, is anyone one else having these issues?
The ones in Deadwind Pass are only there at night, but I am having the exact same issue in Storm Peaks. I see a pet, go to get it and it phases out. The odd thing is, I have tried this on a toon that has completed every quest in the entire zone and I have also tried it on a toon who hasn't even explored the zone. Exact same thing happens with any toon I use, even tried using a Horde toon and a toon on a different server and still nothing.
http://www.wowhead.com/map#67.2.50.50
There you go, that's where you have to fly
Oh I have flown all over that area actually. On different toons with different levels of phasing and still I don't see a single capturable pet anywhere. Thanks for trying though! <3
It seems like it is a "phasing" issue, but I am not sure what to do to fix it...
Just curious why no blues will acknowledge that this is a serious issue, I'm now following about 5-6 threads that are all precisely saying the same thing- and date back a few months. Could we PLEASE get a blue reply to tell us that they are looking into this?????
12/16/2012 02:09 PMPosted by Lexappeal
Just curious why no blues will acknowledge that this is a serious issue, I'm now following about 5-6 threads that are all precisely saying the same thing- and date back a few months. Could we PLEASE get a blue reply to tell us that they are looking into this?????

Please. Stop necroing threads. Pick one and add your two cents, don't spam us with this.
Seconding the request to stop with the thread necro.

There's nothing to look into. When in flight, you are either 1) technically still in the CRZ that you were in when you took the taxi or 2) in a magical, non-reachable non-player CRZ. 99.9% of the time, when you land, you load into a different CRZ.

It won't be fixed, as it doesn't break the game or allow exploits, and I imagine can't be fixed. If it bothers you that much, tab out until your CRZ loads after landing, or just don't look.